Do you have a prayer request?

Not for a little while. And I'll post here, YouTube, or play a game to keep myself distracted but it only lasts for so long. It will probably improve once I can get back to work, but it's just been building for awhile. I just don't deal with a lot of things the way I should. I keep it bottled up instead of working on it.
We’re here for you on the PM

Reactions: Lone Wolf
Great news! The power is back on in my daughter's area (Portland, OR). I had just arranged for a new flashlight and batteries to be shipped to her, but I am so glad that they have heat and light again. If I had known it would go on this long, I would have sent those things out from day one. I am just not used to crazy stuff like this happening!

Great news! The power is back on in my daughter's area (Portland, OR). I had just arranged for a new flashlight and batteries to be shipped to her, but I am so glad that they have heat and light again. If I had known it would go on this long, I would have sent those things out from day one. I am just not used to crazy stuff like this happening!
At least she will have them "just in case." I am soo glad to her she's got power again.

Please pray for my aunt, who is having back surgery on Monday. She is in her 70's, has COPD and Asthma. She's a real trooper but I am concerned because this is her third back surgery in the past five years.

Reactions: Duke
Please pray for my aunt, who is having back surgery on Monday. She is in her 70's, has COPD and Asthma. She's a real trooper but I am concerned because this is her third back surgery in the past five years.
I had 3 in 2 years, so my prayers go to her!

Reactions: garnetsilver