Do you have a prayer request?

Sometimes, the answer is not what we expected or hoped for. Be open to the Highest Good.
I'm sorry to say that I'll only entertain prayer when I just feel desperate. And without going into detail, that isn't too far from the truth at present. I can't help but to just feel lost and I have for a long time. I just feel that every time there's light at the end of the tunnel, it's nothing more than a tease.

I'm sorry to say that I'll only entertain prayer when I just feel desperate. And without going into detail, that isn't too far from the truth at present. I can't help but to just feel lost and I have for a long time. I just feel that every time there's light at the end of the tunnel, it's nothing more than a tease.
Reach out on PM to me if you need to talk, Wolf.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
Prayers for my friend Terry. 10 of her own patients in the nursing facility in which she works have tested Covid positive. There may be more, but she has been advised of these 10 she has worked with daily. Her husband has a severe chronic illness and is bed bound as well. She's terrified she may bring this home to him but she is his caretaker. This is a front line worker's nightmare. Pray for her patients as well.