Do you have a prayer request?

Final thanks to everyone on the PNF - Mods, Members, and Guests - who has supported me during the last week of pain. At my request, please avert your loving care and prayers from me and instead to others who are in seriously greater need than me. I am healing and I have more than a dozen photos like this one to always remind me of the strikingly brilliant light and serenity Lily brought into my life during the last few weeks of her own mortal existence.

913FAED8-9901-4A4F-A22D-D1B93BA51819.jpeg

Last edited:
I am anguished to tell you that we found Lily dead this morning. Thanks you for all of your selfless love, prayers, and care in the past week. I will be offline for awhile.
There are no good words. My heart is breaking with yours. May there be some peace in knowing you did everything possible.

Hello everyone.
I have a few prayer requests, but I’ll stick with one for now. A friend of mine, who has health issues including an autoimmune disease, might have COVID-19. She is going through a highly rough time with her family and also her ex who was highly abusive towards her. So I ask for her physical and mental well-being to both be healed.

Her father has also had surgery so he’s also at risk, and her mother is also prone to health issues as well, so please pray for their safety and for other members of her family.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hello everyone.
I have a few prayer requests, but I’ll stick with one for now. A friend of mine, who has health issues including an autoimmune disease, might have COVID-19. She is going through a highly rough time with her family and also her ex who was highly abusive towards her. So I ask for her physical and mental well-being to both be healed.

Her father has also had surgery so he’s also at risk, and her mother is also prone to health issues as well, so please pray for their safety and for other members of her family.
I will pray for them!

Reactions: LostGirl95
Hello everyone.

Prayer offered on their behalf.

Hello everyone.

Praying for her now