Do you have a prayer request?

Thanks. I'm glad he's doing better. He still has walking issues, though.
Don't give up, my mom had a fall and shattered her wrist. She was unable to walk for two months, and we couldn't figure out why. She gained strength with assistance and over time started walking again.

Don't give up, my mom had a fall and shattered her wrist. She was unable to walk for two months, and we couldn't figure out why. She gained strength with assistance and over time started walking again.
I’m not. But he has. He has no muscle tissue around his ankles. It’s degenerated because he just sat for so long and didn’t do anything and we couldn’t convince him to. He started to choke on his water bottle yesterday afternoon and it scared us to death. It just went down the wrong way. I know he’s scared, but he isn’t the only one. I’d rather not lose anyone else. I’ve lost too many already.

I’m not. But he has. He has no muscle tissue around his ankles. It’s degenerated because he just sat for so long and didn’t do anything and we couldn’t convince him to. He started to choke on his water bottle yesterday afternoon and it scared us to death. It just went down the wrong way. I know he’s scared, but he isn’t the only one. I’d rather not lose anyone else. I’ve lost too many already.
Does he like music? perhaps playing music or audio books for him might keep his mind calm.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Does he like music? perhaps playing music or audio books for him might keep his mind calm.
He loves Pink Floyd but TBH - I'm not even sure if he's aware he's on this earth right now. I still haven't seen him since Friday. I just don't feel I have the capacity at the moment.

He loves Pink Floyd but TBH - I'm not even sure if he's aware he's on this earth right now. I still haven't seen him since Friday. I just don't feel I have the capacity at the moment.
Playing soft music for them is a nice thing. We were told when my SIL was dying that even though she was unconscious that hearing is the last to go. They were happy to let us stream music in on their tv too. we were able to find a station with the music we wanted and used the phone to stream it on the tv.