Do you have a prayer request?

Apologies for keeping things on the low lately, I just haven't been in the mood to share anything with anyone anymore, but my dad went back to the hospital yesterday for the second time since the 9th of September. The first time he was in and out in four days. They ran a CT scan on him, and it was clean. I'm not sure of what else they did. The time he was released within a day and when I got him out, he had ZERO leg strength and they're still releasing him?

And on both occasions, not only has he been suffering from withdrawals from an anxiety med, but he's fallen a number of times and luckily, hasn't hit his head or seriously injured himself but it may be only a matter of time. And he ate today for the first time in four days, and it was news to me up until earlier this morning.

There's much more, but please keep him in your prayers.
He's there, Wolf. So are you.

Reactions: Selectric
He went back to the hospital today. He was hallucinating. And early prognosis is dementia…..
For what it's worth, I went through this with my Dad. He had good days and bad days, but we were there with him every step of way, as I know you'll be for your Dad. And we'll be here for you.

For what it's worth, I went through this with my Dad. He had good days and bad days, but we were there with him every step of way, as I know you'll be for your Dad. And we'll be here for you.
We're hoping it isn't that, but the doctor also explained that his sodium levels are low and could therefore cause the hallucinations he'd been experiencing.

We're hoping it isn't that, but the doctor also explained that his sodium levels are low and could therefore cause the hallucinations he'd been experiencing.
My Dad had low electrolytes, and was confused as well. He tried at least a dozen Gatorade flavors before he found one he liked, Blue Ice or something like that.

Oh wow, Wolf...I am so sorry. He's in my prayers, and so are you today.
Thank you. Only his older brother was available this morning. We all had work. I'm finished now and I went to feed his dogs, make his bank deposit and pay more of his bills. He's amazingly behind. Taxes. Mortgages. Car payments. Everything. I've gotten most major things paid now.