Do you have a prayer request?

Will do, Garnet. I saw that this weather has been hitting them for the last few days out there. Clyde Lewis broadcasts from there and has not been able to get to his studio since Thursday.
Thanks, Debi. I was surprised that they hadn't lost power before this, but it happened around 11 pm last night.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi
Just a quick update: my daughter was able to call me briefly and she told me that while the power is still out, she kept picking up on warm, caring energy, as if thing were going to be alright. I told her that she is being prayed for.

She is trying to get into one of the warming shelters, but they are really swamped.

Please pray for my daughter and granddaughter in Portland! She called last night to say that they were without power and she probably can't charge her phone. The ice storm was horrific and thousands are still in the dark and cold. I am so worried for them!
Will be praying. Keep us updated.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I've had my fair share of ups and downs as I'm sure we all have over these past few months and it's probably just the fact that I haven't been able to work over these past few days because of the weather but I just can't help but to feel lost. More than ever, actually. And it's building. Anger. Loneliness. Depression - you name it.

I've had my fair share of ups and downs as I'm sure we all have over these past few months and it's probably just the fact that I haven't been able to work over these past few days because of the weather but I just can't help but to feel lost. More than ever, actually. And it's building. Anger. Loneliness. Depression - you name it.
Just remember, Wolf, that self talk can take you down. Be sure to remember all that is good about you!

Reactions: Lynne
Just remember, Wolf, that self talk can take you down. Be sure to remember all that is good about you!
They're just old wounds that never really healed. I'm guilty of putting a lot of things on the back burner without addressing them - particularly if I feel I've bitten off more than I can chew. I've always heard that god never puts more on us than we can handle, but sometimes it just doesn't feel that way. I'm just saying.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Do you have a friend or family member you enjoy talking to? Sometimes just having someone to visit with helps me. Talk about fun stuff and lighten your mood if possible

Do you have a friend or family member you enjoy talking to? Sometimes just having someone to visit with helps me. Talk about fun stuff and lighten your mood if possible
Not for a little while. And I'll post here, YouTube, or play a game to keep myself distracted but it only lasts for so long. It will probably improve once I can get back to work, but it's just been building for awhile. I just don't deal with a lot of things the way I should. I keep it bottled up instead of working on it.