Do you have a prayer request?

I don't even really know how to put this into words, but I just found out from my brother that my oldest nephew died tonight. He just turned 30 in October and we were really close for a long time.
Wolf, I'm so sorry. Prayers to you and your family at this loss.

Wolf, I'm so sorry. Prayers to you and your family at this loss.
Thanks. He had a history of drug abuse (like my sister) and he overdosed. He has sent me a friend request on FB and at the time, I just wouldn’t have it. And now I regret it. He may have been trying to make amends with all of us, and I just couldn’t do it. I was just trying to protect myself I guess. We all were.

Thanks. He had a history of drug abuse (like my sister) and he overdosed. He has sent me a friend request on FB and at the time, I just wouldn’t have it. And now I regret it. He may have been trying to make amends with all of us, and I just couldn’t do it. I was just trying to protect myself I guess. We all were.
Dont be too hard on yourself LW. I truly believe that we are born and we are given a time to pass on. We dont know when it will be and how it will be but we wont escape it, ever. His attempt to cantact you was his way of saying thank you for your presence in hs life . I will say a prayer for you now.

Last edited:
I don't even really know how to put this into words, but I just found out from my brother that my oldest nephew died tonight. He just turned 30 in October and we were really close for a long time.
I am so sorry to hear this. Praying for you and the family.

Reactions: Walking Goose
Please pray for my daughter and granddaughter in Portland! She called last night to say that they were without power and she probably can't charge her phone. The ice storm was horrific and thousands are still in the dark and cold. I am so worried for them!

Please pray for my daughter and granddaughter in Portland! She called last night to say that they were without power and she probably can't charge her phone. The ice storm was horrific and thousands are still in the dark and cold. I am so worried for them!
Will do, Garnet. I saw that this weather has been hitting them for the last few days out there. Clyde Lewis broadcasts from there and has not been able to get to his studio since Thursday.

Reactions: Duke
Oregon or Maine and what is her first name ? It helps me focus a prayer.