Do you have a prayer request?

Someone mentioned a description helping to visualize for prayers. For the stroke victim too, or others with whatever malady. To actually see the part of the body affected while praying helps direct energy to the issue. Like reike from a distance with spiritual intervention. Here's my body diagram for the cancer. The black arrow points to the one most aggressive/painful tumor.

Cancer%20locations_zps6z6dkwul.jpg
Visualizing prayer right now.

Reactions: Mrs Cooper
Someone mentioned a description helping to visualize for prayers. For the stroke victim too, or others with whatever malady. To actually see the part of the body affected while praying helps direct energy to the issue. Like reike from a distance with spiritual intervention. Here's my body diagram for the cancer. The black arrow points to the one most aggressive/painful tumor.

Cancer%20locations_zps6z6dkwul.jpg
I have been praying too and i will continue to pray for you. Welcome to the forum, sorry I never officially have done that.

My friend who I wrote about, the milk-experiment guy, has just had his mother die last Friday. He was prepared mentally for it but spiritually not so much. Prayers for him to adjust well to the changes her passing means to him. Love & light. Thanks.

My friend who I wrote about, the milk-experiment guy, has just had his mother die last Friday. He was prepared mentally for it but spiritually not so much. Prayers for him to adjust well to the changes her passing means to him. Love & light. Thanks.
Sorry to reply to this in my halloween avatar I will pray for him.

Sorry to reply to this in my halloween avatar I will pray for him.
Egad! I know. I saw that and I was thinking "not those types of prayers!!" But then I thought, oh wait, right...Halloween. It's all good.

I brought him a care package just now. I'm pouring prayers and energy into those objects so that he will find solace. And of course for him himself.