Do you have a prayer request?

My drywall brother ! How have you been man, I missed you!
I thought of you when I was drywalling a mechanic's garage. And as a drywaller, I'm a pretty good painter.:cool:
Grinches ' from back in the Art Bell days. He's cool.

GRINCHES is BACK?!?!?!!? Yay!!!

Reactions: Paintman
Mrs Cooper I am visualizing right now ! Thanks for describing what is going on with you. It makes it much easier to be specific in our prayers for your full return to health!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Mrs Cooper I am visualizing right now ! Thanks for describing what is going on with you. It makes it much easier to be specific in our prayers for your full return to health!
Today around 2pm pst I experienced an inexplicable surge of energy & my thoughts lifted from down to positive. I feel like it was more than one person from here. So whatever you guys are doing, keep up the good work. I also had less pain today.

My visualizations often include the intent to dissolve these protections and alert my own immune system to the presence of the invaders. Would be great if you guys and gals in your prayers could
I shall put that vision in my head, Mrs Cooper.

Reactions: Paintman
Today around 2pm pst I experienced an inexplicable surge of energy & my thoughts lifted from down to positive. I feel like it was more than one person from here. So whatever you guys are doing, keep up the good work. I also had less pain today.

Glad to hear that your pain was reduced Mrs C. I am still keeping your desires for health and recovery in my prayers.

We are keeping you in daily prayer and intentions, Mrs. C.

Someone mentioned a description helping to visualize for prayers. For the stroke victim too, or others with whatever malady. To actually see the part of the body affected while praying helps direct energy to the issue. Like reike from a distance with spiritual intervention. Here's my body diagram for the cancer. The black arrow points to the one most aggressive/painful tumor.

Cancer%20locations_zps6z6dkwul.jpg