Do you have a prayer request?

Melissa Johnson, we pray for you to receive healing energy. May the illness that is causing this be bannished so that you may once again breath without thought.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Melissa Johnson, we pray for you to receive healing energy. May the illness that is causing this be bannished so that you may once again breath without thought.
Joining hands with you all in agreement for her healing.

Reactions: 7Critter
Update on Mel....as of last night the test for Covid is negative. She is still on the vent but being moved to the Transplant ICU section.

Update on Mel....as of last night the test for Covid is negative. She is still on the vent but being moved to the Transplant ICU section.
Prayers continue. God bring her to health. Amen.

Reactions: Debi
This sub-forum is for anyone who needs prayer/intentions for themselves or someone they know. We have a wonderful group of prayer warriors here of all faiths. Please feel free to ask. We will be happy to pray or send good intentions to you.
My mom is sick, very sick. Please pray that she doesn't suffer....please pray for me as I am a wreck.

My mom is sick, very sick. Please pray that she doesn't suffer....please pray for me as I am a wreck.
She shall be on our list, MsJ. Could we have a first name perhaps? And you shall also be in our prayers, hon.

Reactions: Lynne