Do you have a prayer request?

I would like you all to pray for me hard tomorrow because i was set up to be a fall guy on a project i knew was wrong but in this case i was ordered to send this product regardless of the quality but I signed the label per Gary Lowe (The guy the order came directly from) If they try and take my job I am afraid of what might happen, I was so frustrated that day, they fired Darren(who had been there longer than I) that a bottle of surface cleaner behind me jumped off the table and made a load bang no one was there at the time but me. I knew what the deal was and i was damned if i did but damned if I didn't. It's sad how others will sacrifice an individuals job and lively hood to save face with the company. I told Kellie the best i could she wants to keep my car tomorrow if i have to i need to be able to leave instead of waiting for her im set to go on a small time off holiday starting Thursday but I will thank God if i make it that far. Things are very chaotic at work, I have to have all my faculties when I go in today because I don't want to give them a legitimate reason, they poke at you and they do it at most vulnerable times and they want a reaction but one of self-defense or anger shows weakness and they provoke that and you might wind up saying the wrong thing. I didn't sleep well, and i just woke up i have to be there at 2 it's 12:48

I’ll be certain to keep them close in my thoughts too. Please let us know about updates if you can Debi.
I have cancer. Tumor in the left pelvic wall where it joins the leg is growing back. Pressing on the trunk nerve causing a lot of pain. Other tumors have shrunk though with the goldenseal (berberine) protocol I'm on now. There's a cluster of them near my aorta but those are the ones that seem to be responding better. I'm also doing self-reiki. I took a class last year and am a beginning healer.

The disease seems to have an intelligent component. It knows how to survive to escape the body's detection which is puzzling. How do random mutations of normal cells have such complex mechanisms in place to escape detection? But they do. And so cancer to me seems more like an expression of a negative intent rather than just a random thing. If that makes sense?

One of the ways these cells escape detection is to excrete immune suppressing chemical signatures. Also, they create a sort of lipid like sac around themselves as a barrier. My visualizations often include the intent to dissolve these protections and alert my own immune system to the presence of the invaders. Would be great if you guys and gals in your prayers could visualize this too. Thanks.

I have cancer. Tumor in the left pelvic wall where it joins the leg is growing back. Pressing on the trunk nerve causing a lot of pain. Other tumors have shrunk though with the goldenseal (berberine) protocol I'm on now. There's a cluster of them near my aorta but those are the ones that seem to be responding better. I'm also doing self-reiki. I took a class last year and am a beginning healer.

The disease seems to have an intelligent component. It knows how to survive to escape the body's detection which is puzzling. How do random mutations of normal cells have such complex mechanisms in place to escape detection? But they do. And so cancer to me seems more like an expression of a negative intent rather than just a random thing. If that makes sense?

One of the ways these cells escape detection is to excrete immune suppressing chemical signatures. Also, they create a sort of lipid like sac around themselves as a barrier. My visualizations often include the intent to dissolve these protections and alert my own immune system to the presence of the invaders. Would be great if you guys and gals in your prayers could visualize this too. Thanks.
Mrs C first let me say I’m sorry for your pain and cancer. I will certainly pray for your healing and will visualize these tumors shrinking and the dissolving of the barriers. May god heal you and give you peace.

Good Morning MC,

It sounds like you are bravely coping with this disease. Thank you for being thoughtful enough to tell us about what you’ve experienced. Your sharing has been very educational as those are points about cancer which I’ve never heard of before.

I will keep you in my prayers Mrs. C and meditate with the new knowledge that you’ve shared.

My drywall brother ! How have you been man, I missed you!
I thought of you when I was drywalling a mechanic's garage. And as a drywaller, I'm a pretty good painter.:cool:
Grinches ' from back in the Art Bell days. He's cool.

Last edited:

Mrs Cooper, I surround you now with light and love and visualize for you.

Reactions: 7Critter
I would like you all to pray for me hard tomorrow because i was set up to be a fall guy on a project i knew was wrong but in this case i was ordered to send this product regardless of the quality but I signed the label per Gary Lowe (The guy the order came directly from) If they try and take my job I am afraid of what might happen, I was so frustrated that day, they fired Darren(who had been there longer than I) that a bottle of surface cleaner behind me jumped off the table and made a load bang no one was there at the time but me. I knew what the deal was and i was damned if i did but damned if I didn't. It's sad how others will sacrifice an individuals job and lively hood to save face with the company. I told Kellie the best i could she wants to keep my car tomorrow if i have to i need to be able to leave instead of waiting for her im set to go on a small time off holiday starting Thursday but I will thank God if i make it that far. Things are very chaotic at work, I have to have all my faculties when I go in today because I don't want to give them a legitimate reason, they poke at you and they do it at most vulnerable times and they want a reaction but one of self-defense or anger shows weakness and they provoke that and you might wind up saying the wrong thing. I didn't sleep well, and i just woke up i have to be there at 2 it's 12:48

Just read your post Armand. I'm thinking about you and praying for you and sending my strength too.

Reactions: Debi