Do you have a prayer request?

Hiya Wands! :)

Hellllloooo J. I miss you guys. I apologize that I've been terribly tied up with work - will continue until end of first week next month. Then I have jury duty so who know what could happen then.

Reactions: Lynne
:cry:I am requesting prayers for my cat, my fur baby, Avvie. She is fifteen years old, and has been diagnosed with renal disease. She has lost weight, and is not drinking enough fluids. At this point of her life, I know that I must prepare to let her go, but it is so hard. So I guess prayers for her comfort ours, and when it is time, a peaceful passing for her. I won't let her suffer, and all the vet can suggest is hospitalization which we cannot afford, besides which it would be stressful for her; she needs to be with her loved ones.
Will be praying for the cat and you. Btw have you tried the CBD oil. It’s approved for animals and it seems to help many conditions.

Will be praying for the cat and you. Btw have you tried the CBD oil. It’s approved for animals and it seems to help many conditions.
Yes, Lynne and thanks for asking. We do give her CBD oil twice a day and she is howling a lot less. I think it helps calm her, along with other benefits.

Reactions: Lynne
Please I couldn't figure out why I was depressed.
I just got off the phone with a friend of mine, there son was rushed to the hospital he lost control over everything. And after that after test the got there answer.
Astrocytomas brain cancer.
Please they need all the prayers they can get. He is a sweet boy, d not need this thank you.

Reactions: Debi
I just got off the phone with a friend of mine, there son was rushed to the hospital he lost control over everything. And after that after test the got there answer.
Please they need all the prayers they can get. He is a sweet boy, d not need this thank you.
Prayers being sent.

Thank you Debi, it means alot. Been doing everything to not cry in front of my daughter so I go to the bathroom or when I am smoking. My heart is just breaking.

Praying now. God give him victory over this.

Reactions: ParanormalMom