Do you have a prayer request?

Thank you Debi. 2 of my other boys showed this morning and my step-son is now heading for another state. It is a bad situation but now over.
Prayers answered. I am so glad you have the other sons who came to help.

Reactions: Lynne
Thank you Debi. 2 of my other boys showed this morning and my step-son is now heading for another state. It is a bad situation but now over.
Praise god Darcey. Will keep you in prayer.

Reactions: Mokey
:cry:I am requesting prayers for my cat, my fur baby, Avvie. She is fifteen years old, and has been diagnosed with renal disease. She has lost weight, and is not drinking enough fluids. At this point of her life, I know that I must prepare to let her go, but it is so hard. So I guess prayers for her comfort ours, and when it is time, a peaceful passing for her. I won't let her suffer, and all the vet can suggest is hospitalization which we cannot afford, besides which it would be stressful for her; she needs to be with her loved ones.

:cry:I am requesting prayers for my cat, my fur baby, Avvie. She is fifteen years old, and has been diagnosed with renal disease. She has lost weight, and is not drinking enough fluids. At this point of her life, I know that I must prepare to let her go, but it is so hard. So I guess prayers for her comfort ours, and when it is time, a peaceful passing for her. I won't let her suffer, and all the vet can suggest is hospitalization which we cannot afford, besides which it would be stressful for her; she needs to be with her loved ones.
I'm on it, Garnet. May you all find love together in her final days.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Avvie will have a peaceful passing when the time comes. She feels the love on both sides.

Thanks, everyone! She perked up a bit today, and I am focusing on enjoying each moment and not on the future.

Reactions: 7Critter
Thanks, everyone! She perked up a bit today, and I am focusing on enjoying each moment and not on the future.

Hi Garnet, I understand as I lost two cats to renal failure. Please try to prevent Avvie’s pain and celebrate her love, life, and passing.

Loving energy to you both.

Hi Garnet, I understand as I lost two cats to renal failure. Please try to prevent Avvie’s pain and celebrate her love, life, and passing.

Loving energy to you both.

Hiya Wands! :)