Do you have a guardian angel?

Very Few People Have a Guardian Angel Line on Their Palm. This is What it Means! - DavidWolfe.com

With or without the palmistry involved, I do think I have a guardian spirit/angel that keeps me out of harm's way. And I'm pretty sure he's usually face palming when I do something stupid.

Do you feel you have one?

Oh yah. I don't need a line in my hand to tell me so, I totally do! We all do. 20 years ago, I had these 2 "dreams" - they were really spiritual experiences. In them both, was a dark man (could have been African American, or some other dark skinned descent). He was super tall- like 10 feet. He was in an all white robe. He led me somewhere in both dreams. Without either of us speaking, we communicated. I didn't know him, and couldn't really see his face- but somehow- I knew him. It was like I knew him (and he knew me) all my life, and I trusted him fully. It was awesome. Over ten years later, I met my husband. I never shared this experience with him, but one night he told me about this dream he had... in it was the same exact being!! (a dark-skinned man in a white robe about 10 ft tall is pretty detailed lol). My husband told me he really felt like this person was his guardian angel. I guess deep down that's what I thought, too. AND, the Bible states in these 2 verses confirms it for me: "For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone." (Ps 91:11-12) and "Beware that you don’t look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father" (Matt 18:10).

Last edited: