Do you collect something?

Nobelhouse, I'm just intrigued at the volume of books you own, and I bet a few others are as well. What do you like to read? Subjects, themes, periods of history ? That's a bunch of books man.
I'm beginning to think Curious George isn't a monkey anymore.;)

Reactions: Debi
I have hundreds of action figures from the 80's and hundreds of sports magazines dating from the 70's to the mid 90's.

I also have a ton of video games and systems (Atari 2600, Atari 7200, NES, Sega, SNES, N64, Playstation 1,2,3,)

I'm 33 going on 12 in some ways.

I have hundreds of action figures from the 80's and hundreds of sports magazines dating from the 70's to the mid 90's.

I also have a ton of video games and systems (Atari 2600, Atari 7200, NES, Sega, SNES, N64, Playstation 1,2,3,)

I'm 33 going on 12 in some ways.
It's good to have an active inner child! :p

Reactions: 7Critter
Brody, cool. Hey do you have this one. We used to have Super Fly as our first baseman !:cool:
tumblr_lz76krXHka1qm9rypo1_1280rich allen.jpg
Ritchie Allen.1972 MVP, 37Hr/ 114 rbi. I'll trade ya something for it.

Reactions: Debi
Nobelhouse, I'm just intrigued at the volume of books you own, and I bet a few others are as well. What do you like to read? Subjects, themes, periods of history ? That's a bunch of books man.
I'm beginning to think Curious George isn't a monkey anymore.;)

lol.. well, my 1st two bookcases are filled with books on or by classical composers/muscians ie, Franz Liszt, Mozart, Wagner, Rossinni, etc
then a couple filled with Chinese History/Literature both in Chinese and in English. Even have a few 1st Editions by Pearl Buck
next a couple filled with American History, and all the writings of Lincoln, Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt etc...
next couple are all the Classical Literature books; books like A Tale of Two Cities, Tom Sawyer, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea etc...
then I have a bookshelf with my "fun" books. All the books on General George S. Patton, Sydney Reilly-the Ace of Spies, MI6 and MI5 histories and all the novels of Robert Ludlum
another bookshelf is filled with books on the History of Yellowstone National Park
one filled with my Church History and Gospel books
one half filled with books on Luciano Pavarotti and the other filled with Lord of the Rings/Hobbit books and studies

All the above are in my bedroom only. My study (the size of a two car garage) is filled to the brim with more history-Russian, French, British etc as well as the complete works of Louis La'Amour etc.....

My 25 year old son also has a collection of books that rival mine!!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi