Do you believe?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
44028251_1910157689080046_2323734249535963136_n.jpg

Breaking a mirror equals bad luck

Reactions: Benway
Using the lords name in vein really sends a shiver up my spine when I hear it. When I say it? I am mad... I rarely say it but I do... if someone makes me say that I have probably already been into a physical confrontation with them.
That phrase has always brought me bad luck not just when I have said it....to just hear it doesn't ruin my whole day but when I do hear it I pray for forgiveness even though I am not the one that said it.

Certain names of people and spirits I don’t want anything to do with, I’ll avoid like the plague. usually using vague describing nicknames like tall guy, happy guy instead. Don’t want their energy around, you know?

Reactions: Benway
Certain names of people and spirits I don’t want anything to do with, I’ll avoid like the plague. usually using vague describing nicknames like tall guy, happy guy instead. Don’t want their energy around, you know?

That’s something common in my culture—people try to avoid mentioning certain names or words but I doubt there’s actually any adverse effects from it from the actual religious point of view. If you are going to refer to them via some euphemism instead it will still get the same attention from them as it would if you mentioned their name directly.

Reactions: Paintman
If you are going to refer to them via some euphemism instead it will still get the same attention from them as it would if you mentioned their name directly.
You got a good point