Do you believe in....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
15380573_10154878459948724_5395982524080353318_n.jpg

And Christmas miracles?​

I do, as I've had a few miracles and magic happen to me this season already. The GREATEST gift I got, though, is a livin', still breathing, Flutterby to grace my forum!

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I do, as I've had a few miracles and magic happen to me this season already. The GREATEST gift I got, though, is a livin', still breathing, Flutterby to grace my forum!
Awww! That is so sweet! Don't plan on this happening again though. I've decided I'm done with my near death experiences. They aren't all they are cracked up to be :p

Oh of course. I'm sentimental and romantic. But I do witness Gods little miricles all year round. His timing is never off. Just when I need something , there it is. I think it is the daily support of Gods love and grace that feeds my faith.

Oh of course. I'm sentimental and romantic. But I do witness Gods little miricles all year round. His timing is never off. Just when I need something , there it is. I think it is the daily support of Gods love and grace that feeds my faith.
God would never want to disappoint one of his angels.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I agree, Debi, we all have been blessed with the return of Mokey. I don't see angels or lights, or have visions, but I do see the better temperament of people this time of year. People are kinder to one another.

I have been the direct recipient of three Christmas miracles this year and am ever so grateful to the Earth Angels that delivered them. They were unexpected acts of love that made this Christmas very special and filled with magic.

Reactions: Lynne
I have been the direct recipient of three Christmas miracles this year and am ever so grateful to the Earth Angels that delivered them. They were unexpected acts of love that made this Christmas very special and filled with magic.
I bet one was the furnace guy lol

Last edited: