Do we all see a different "reality"?

OK, moving along with definitions in place....:D.

IN quantum physics, we know certain things can become something else. Like the is it a wave or is it particle duality uncertainty principle. So, while it can be either a wave or a particle, the truth is it cannot be both at once. How we observe it changes it's truth or accepted perception of it. True? :)
I think you and Noble are a good example here. You are both right just seeing the question differently.

Reactions: Debi
I think you and Noble are a good example here. You are both right just seeing the question differently.
LOL You sure you don't want to work as a UN peacekeeper? :D:p

We are presently discussing how our views of the same thing my differ in a mental and emotional way. Science is proving that the observation of something actually effects it's being. For example if water is prayed or cursed over the intention actually changes its physical manifestation when frozen. There is a change at a molecular level. I don't take it so far as to think we are all expierencing different realities but I do believe consciousness changes things and mass consciousness changes big things. If we could all come together in love and respect for each other and the planet we could change the world. Science may be proving it.

We are presently discussing how our views of the same thing my differ in a mental and emotional way. Science is proving that the observation of something actually effects it's being. For example if water is prayed or cursed over the intention actually changes its physical manifestation when frozen. There is a change at a molecular level. I don't take it so far as to think we are all expierencing different realities but I do believe consciousness changes things and mass consciousness changes big things. If we could all come together in love and respect for each other and the planet we could change the world. Science may be proving it.
(I'm gettin' this girl her own perch......:))

Reactions: Lynne