Do vampires exist?

Reaction score
Hello! First of all I'd like to introduce myself, I am a pretty open minded person and I have very wide interests.
For some months ago I saw a documentary about vampires. Mostly about old folk beliefs and people who had vampire roleplay as a hobby but my eyebrows raised when there was a man who said that vampires exist and there are vampires today, although not the kind of vampire in Hollywood movies. This made me a bit skeptic so I googled about it and found more who said it, first I thought they are roleplayers but there are many people who believe they are real.

As said, I am a pretty open minded person and I am very curious. I'd like to know more about this. Is it people who are just psychotic or are there real vampires?

I'd really like to talk to someone who says they are a real vampire and ask some questions and I'd really like to know their story and what they can tell. So if you are someone who are a real vampire, feel free to write to me. If you're not but know more, you also feel free!

Thank you
CKTC

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Hello! First of all I'd like to introduce myself, I am a pretty open minded person and I have very wide interests.
For some months ago I saw a documentary about vampires. Mostly about old folk beliefs and people who had vampire roleplay as a hobby but my eyebrows raised when there was a man who said that vampires exist and there are vampires today, although not the kind of vampire in Hollywood movies. This made me a bit skeptic so I googled about it and found more who said it, first I thought they are roleplayers but there are many people who believe they are real.

As said, I am a pretty open minded person and I am very curious. I'd like to know more about this. Is it people who are just psychotic or are there real vampires?

I'd really like to talk to someone who says they are a real vampire and ask some questions and I'd really like to know their story and what they can tell. So if you are someone who are a real vampire, feel free to write to me. If you're not but know more, you also feel free!

Thank you
CKTC
Hi, CKTC, and welcome to the forum. Some stories of interest here on the site are at these links:

The real life Vampire

Black Swan allows Vampires to feed

Real life vampires exist

Hope this helps! Just click on the links and you'll go directly to those stories. If you have further questions, just let me know! We're here to help!

Reactions: NobleHouse

Thank you
CKTC

Welcome to the forum! I, too, am interested in Vampires. I have met a couple of people who really believe they are real vampires-more in the lines that Debi linked you to. Read those, they are very interesting!

Reactions: Debi