Do That Hoodoo That You Do So Well W/Tony Kail

JustinCancilliere

Podcaster
Reaction score
Check it out!! An all new episode!!
"Do That Hoodoo That You Do So Well”
W/special guest, Tony Kail

Justin welcomes special guest, Tony Kail, to discuss hoodoo!! Join us as we take a trip down the rabbit hole!

- Intro w/Tony Kail
- Hoodoo vs. Voodoo
- Hoodoo influence in the sex trade industry
- Law enforcement and hoodoo practitioners
- Post show
- Outro

Join us for another amazing show!!

Do That Hoodoo That You Do So Well W/Tony Kail

Reactions: Hiya and Charleh
Great show!
Almost had Tony on when his book was released but never got around to sending out an invite.
My interest in podcasting has waned.

One request though guys. Set up your video cameras and you will have greater success on YouTube. Guaranteed!
We've done that and it didn't help. We get the same amount of people weather video is on or not. Erik's interest in podcasting has waned to. He may be going to super part time on ParaTruth especially after season 4. But it's my passion, I won't give it up a second time. I am a little discouraged because we aren't really getting any growth and it is hard to pay for it myself, but it is what it is I guess.

Reactions: Hiya and Debi
We've done that and it didn't help. We get the same amount of people weather video is on or not. Erik's interest in podcasting has waned to. He may be going to super part time on ParaTruth especially after season 4. But it's my passion, I won't give it up a second time. I am a little discouraged because we aren't really getting any growth and it is hard to pay for it myself, but it is what it is I guess.
It takes time.
But I noticed when I produce video shows (versus screenshots) that my viewing numbers went up 10x.
When people go to YouTube they expect video. I just haven't been all that comfortable in front of a video camera.

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
I will be ending Mysterious Matters soon. Just a few more shows.
But, I'm always open to an occasional co-hosting gig.

It takes time.
But I noticed when I produce video shows (versus screenshots) that my viewing numbers went up 10x.
When people go to YouTube they expect video. I just haven't been all that comfortable in front of a video camera.
I just think they are looking for something more entertaining than watching two dudes and a guest chat it up. Unless it would be different if the guest did video as well, idk.