Do Spiritual people look flaky?

I experienced this years ago when shopping for a wedding dress in a high end boutique. I was dressed in my barn cloths. Clean but ready to go take care of horses after. I got the cold shoulder. However not to be deterred from what I wanted, I pressed on to get “the dress”. They were shocked when I paid in full at the register. The girl assumed I would be charging it lol. It still makes me smile.
I used to get offended by that type of behaviour until I realised that's just your average person .One of the reasons I live out bush .lol.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I experienced this years ago when shopping for a wedding dress in a high end boutique. I was dressed in my barn cloths. Clean but ready to go take care of horses after. I got the cold shoulder. However not to be deterred from what I wanted, I pressed on to get “the dress”. They were shocked when I paid in full at the register. The girl assumed I would be charging it lol. It still makes me smile.

Cool story, Lynne. It reminds me of something similar that happened to my cousin in the late 70s. Out of high school he made a very good living buying old, distressed cars, fixing them up both body work and mechanically, and reselling them.

His ambition was to own a new Corvette. One day while driving home in his "work" clothes after having bought a junker at a car auction, he stopped at a local Chevrolet dealership. A sharply dressed salesman met him as he parked the car, and asked if he could help him. Long story short, the salesman laughed at him when he asked to drive a Corvette, telling him only "serious customers" could test drive cars, especially Corvettes. With that my cousin pulled out a wad of cash and counted out over $10K. He then walked out of the dealership with the salesman in hot pursuit.

A couple days later he bought his Corvette from a rival dealer for cash. Over the next few months he made a point of stopping in the first dealership when in the area in the car to rub their nose in it.

Cool story, Lynne. It reminds me of something similar that happened to my cousin in the late 70s. Out of high school he made a very good living buying old, distressed cars, fixing them up both body work and mechanically, and reselling them.

His ambition was to own a new Corvette. One day while driving home in his "work" clothes after having bought a junker at a car auction, he stopped at a local Chevrolet dealership. A sharply dressed salesman met him as he parked the car, and asked if he could help him. Long story short, the salesman laughed at him when he asked to drive a Corvette, telling him only "serious customers" could test drive cars, especially Corvettes. With that my cousin pulled out a wad of cash and counted out over $10K. He then walked out of the dealership with the salesman in hot pursuit.

A couple days later he bought his Corvette from a rival dealer for cash. Over the next few months he made a point of stopping in the first dealership when in the area in the car to rub their nose in it.
Love this Story Duke. Taught them a lesson lol.

His ambition was to own a new Corvette. One day while driving home in his "work" clothes after having bought a junker at a car auction, he stopped at a local Chevrolet dealership. A sharply dressed salesman met him as he parked the car, and asked if he could help him. Long story short, the salesman laughed at him when he asked to drive a Corvette, telling him only "serious customers" could test drive cars, especially Corvettes.
Love this Story Duke. Taught them a lesson lol.
It's like the scene in the movie " Pretty Woman.". Mistake, big, big mistake.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity