Do Homemade Ouija Boards Work?

Well, let me ask you this....why are you trying to make contact with something? And who are what are you trying to reach?

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I wasn't attempting to contact anything in particular, I was just asking if I had contacted something and it's still around, what kind of things can I expect to be happening? (Nothing's happened yet, I'm just checking)

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I wasn't attempting to contact anything in particular, I was just asking if I had contacted something and it's still around, what kind of things can I expect to be happening? (Nothing's happened yet, I'm just checking)
If something paranormal was happening, you wouldn't be asking...you'd know.

Take a few minutes to read some of the experiences in that section. It will give you a good idea of what can happen when you go looking for trouble. Now, if you are interested in learning about the paranormal, do some research, read a lot about it, and ignore the TV show investigators. Best advice I can give you!

I’m late to this conversation but I would agree with my fellow forum members. Don’t use divination tools at all. You can really invite a lot of problems doing this. I learned the hard way. Better to read about this stuff then open doors you can’t close.

Reactions: garnetsilver