Do ghosts see us?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
THERE'S THE QUESTION! WE SEE THEM SOMETIMES, BUT DO THEY SEE US?

IF SO, WHAT DO THEY SEE AND DO THEY THINK WE'RE THE GHOSTS?

wow, that really brings up many topics and ideas, the more you think about it the more possibilities you come up with.
residual hauntings, I think, are just moments in time replayed over and over, so I would say no, they don't see us.
intelligent hauntings, I don't know.... if you only see shadows or figures with no contact or communication, then maybe they see us the same, as brief figures or shadows.
do they see the world as we do or do they still see everything as it was in their time...that could have an impact on how they see us.
or what if what we see as "ghosts" are actually just glimpses back in time and these figures are actually alive, just in another period of time, kinda a rip in the fabric of time and we get just a fleeting glimpse of another era......hmmm, I dunno.

wow, that really brings up many topics and ideas, the more you think about it the more possibilities you come up with.
residual hauntings, I think, are just moments in time replayed over and over, so I would say no, they don't see us.
intelligent hauntings, I don't know.... if you only see shadows or figures with no contact or communication, then maybe they see us the same, as brief figures or shadows.
do they see the world as we do or do they still see everything as it was in their time...that could have an impact on how they see us.
or what if what we see as "ghosts" are actually just glimpses back in time and these figures are actually alive, just in another period of time, kinda a rip in the fabric of time and we get just a fleeting glimpse of another era......hmmm, I dunno.
Very good thoughts on this Paulm. I’ve wondwred these same things.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
Homerun Paulm. I've often wondered about that last point you made. Where maybe we are looking back in time, and seeing people go about their business for a brief glance. I know of two people who have described this happened to them. One is my mom's friend and the other is a member here on the forum. Interesting, both were in Charleston when they saw streets full of people who are not there.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Homerun Paulm. I've often wondered about that last point you made. Where maybe we are looking back in time, and seeing people go about their business for a brief glance. I know of two people who have described this happened to them. One is my mom's friend and the other is a member here on the forum. Interesting, both were in Charleston when they saw streets full of people who are not there.
So, the question remains, do they see us as we see them? Are we THEIR ghosts?

Reactions: Lynne
So, the question remains, do they see us as we see them? Are we THEIR ghosts?
Why not ? If time is a construct that we use to perceive the world, then it would have to work the other way around. So I say to all the ghosts looking at me right now, "No, I'm not going to shave today. And I may not have to put on pants."