Do ghosts have a "lifespan"?

You have to admit...you don't see many cave men running around as ghosts.

Reactions: Paulm
Japanese walkways are built in a zig zag pattern ( 8 plank bridges ) because ghosts and evil cant make turns, only travel in straight lines...… so maybe its just taken 400 years for most of them to finally fall into the waters...….hmmmm

You have to admit...you don't see many cave men running around as ghosts.
I think here lately that's where some bigfoot stories are headed...:p

Reactions: Debi
OK...so! My strange mind has to ask, where does an old ghost energy go? Does it poof? Does it finally move on? Does it "become" something else? Like a fine wine does it age into a shadow person or something? Yes, these are actually thoughts that run around in my head at 3 AM. Scary, huh?

OK...so! My strange mind has to ask, where does an old ghost energy go? Does it poof? Does it finally move on? Does it "become" something else? Like a fine wine does it age into a shadow person or something? Yes, these are actually thoughts that run around in my head at 3 AM. Scary, huh?
maybe we only have enough charge to last 75 - 100 years but it takes 400 years to re-charge our life force, … kinda like my cell phone dying in an hour but takes 24 to recharge....lol.....and then re-birth..... we may really just be machines , I think we either just move on / cross over, or re-birth.

where does an old ghost energy go? Does it poof? Does it finally move on? Does it "become" something else? Scary, huh?
well if Einstein is correct and energy cannot be destroyed, only re-directed, then we cant just go poof, at least theres that...lol.... become something else though is an idea, do we lose our consciousness and just merge with the energy of the universe...…. I dunno… what were we before we were us?..... dang, I cant remember.

I wonder why they would want to hang around here after all their family and friends have moved on. It would be boring as heck to see people eating their lunch daily and walking their dogs and doing the everyday stuff we do. I have come to the opinion that the only thing that matters is love and not love for stuff, maybe those that hang around had a love for stuff they owned?

what were we before we were us?..... dang, I cant remember.

maybe that's the answer, we will be what we were before we were of this consciousness ...……. maybe not so bad

I wonder why they would want to hang around here after all their family and friends have moved on. It would be boring as heck to see people eating their lunch daily and walking their dogs and doing the everyday stuff we do. I have come to the opinion that the only thing that matters is love and not love for stuff, maybe those that hang around had a love for stuff they owned?
I sometimes wonder if what we see as "ghosts" are just a thinning of the veil and we actually see overlapses of timelines playing out..all time plays at once and sometimes we get a peek to another version or period...but in our primitive minds throughout history we understood this to be the ghosts we have come to believe in... maybe one day there will be a true singularity or awakening where all will be understood.

Reactions: Walking Goose