Do Dogmen Have a Language?

But there's one sound
That no one knows

What does the Dog-Men say?

"Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"

What the Dog-Men say?

Sorry.......... just sprang straight into my head when I saw the post title and had to off-load :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Because I believe dogmen are transformed humans I'd thought they'd speak. This gives more confirmation as to what they are.

Reactions: Paulm

But there's one sound
That no one knows

What does the Dog-Men say?

"Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"

What the Dog-Men say?

Sorry.......... just sprang straight into my head when I saw the post title and had to off-load :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
OMG...you are on a roll tonight! lol That song is still in my head after all this time. However I believe it applied to a Fox. lol

Reactions: Paulm
I wonder if these Dogmen are entities that have been cast out repeatedly from where they don't belong!
they have become much like BigFoot in what people think their origins are. from interdimensional, an unknown/undiscovered species, demons, and the original werewolf lore of humans who transform. the roleplaying community has an entire "origins" history that someone made that has pretty much came to be their doctrine.. and ive seen that idea start to emerge in a lot of others reports or ideas, (actual so called serious reports)... it follows the werewolf legends of old, but tweaked a little...lol... basically it claims they are descendants of those who were cursed or originated from the cynocephaly tribe but took human form,(st. christopher, king lycos, nebuchadnezzer ,and a few others) this caused a mutation in latter generations or so is claimed...it gets deep.. but, who knows. if real i would have to lean more toward the old stories i think.

There is a lot of historical belief in dog headed men. I think they may be from another dimension or another humanoid creature that keeps its self hidden most of the time. There are just too many credible sightings to dismiss it. Werewolves I think are a separate thing in my opinion. I think that is a demonic thing. While the Dogman may be a negative spiritual being, I think they are not the same. Of course I’m just guessing from what little we know. From the really old historical accounts these creatures has a barking type communication. Like a dog.

I think Earth is a sort of galactic dump. Unwanted creatures, beings, and whatnot are dumped here from other places. I think this is what most, if not all, cryptids are. I think this is why UFOs are sometimes seen in connection with them, why some of them suddenly appear in certain areas, why some are reported to have "unearthly" characteristics or abilities and why governments deny their existence (just like with UFOs).

I just wonder what the dumping fee is and who collects it. :)

I think Earth is a sort of galactic dump. Unwanted creatures, beings, and whatnot are dumped here from other places. I think this is what most, if not all, cryptids are. I think this is why UFOs are sometimes seen in connection with them, why some of them suddenly appear in certain areas, why some are reported to have "unearthly" characteristics or abilities and why governments deny their existence (just like with UFOs).

I just wonder what the dumping fee is and who collects it. :)
That was the premise of "The Hitchhiker's Guide" series, that Earth had been seeded by annoying castoffs from another world. Hairdressers were one group I think, insurance salesmen, maybe....can't remember the others.