Do Brains Sync?

Very interesting article. We think therefore we are?
And what does it mean, what are the implications when, for example a relationship ends...
once a connection is made its like knowing or remembering someones phone number. just dial it up or dont, answer or ignore....lol. easiest way i can explain it... no real implication if its broken or ends. its just being or recognizing a deeper level of vibrations maybe.. each persons own resonance of energy

once a connection is made its like knowing or remembering someones phone number. just dial it up or dont, answer or ignore....lol. easiest way i can explain it... no real implication if its broken or ends. its just being or recognizing a deeper level of vibrations maybe.. each persons own resonance of energ
I wonder if empaths actually connect more readily than others, or is it that they're simply more aware of the connections and "syncs."

I wonder if empaths actually connect more readily than others, or is it that they're simply more aware of the connections and "syncs."
i think as an empath you connect whether you notice it or not to an extent. if you focus the connection it can get very deep. and that is where an empath has an advantage, they are able to focus easier on the connection

Sometimes an outside stimulus (object, creature, person, spirit,...) common to the persons synchronizing facilitates this phenomena.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Very interesting article. We think therefore we are?
And what does it mean, what are the implications when, for example a relationship ends...
I have read that when someone leaves a meaningful relationship, your body goes through the same changes as when you are mourning. The cells have to release those "together" chemicals" as well.