Do Brains Sync?

Paulm

** September Member of the Month **
Reaction score
Very interesting article. We think therefore we are?
And what does it mean, what are the implications when, for example a relationship ends...
once a connection is made its like knowing or remembering someones phone number. just dial it up or dont, answer or ignore....lol. easiest way i can explain it... no real implication if its broken or ends. its just being or recognizing a deeper level of vibrations maybe.. each persons own resonance of energy

bluesea

Reaction score
once a connection is made its like knowing or remembering someones phone number. just dial it up or dont, answer or ignore....lol. easiest way i can explain it... no real implication if its broken or ends. its just being or recognizing a deeper level of vibrations maybe.. each persons own resonance of energ
I wonder if empaths actually connect more readily than others, or is it that they're simply more aware of the connections and "syncs."

Paulm

** September Member of the Month **
Reaction score
I wonder if empaths actually connect more readily than others, or is it that they're simply more aware of the connections and "syncs."
i think as an empath you connect whether you notice it or not to an extent. if you focus the connection it can get very deep. and that is where an empath has an advantage, they are able to focus easier on the connection

titch2k6

*** August Member of the Month ***
Reaction score
I think this is very true amongst identical twins and not just at a 'cooperational' level. I believe they can be very in-tune with each other at an emotional level and in other general thought processes.

Black Cloud

Reaction score
Sometimes an outside stimulus (object, creature, person, spirit,...) common to the persons synchronizing facilitates this phenomena.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi

garnetsilver

** May Member of the Month **
Reaction score
Very interesting article. We think therefore we are?
And what does it mean, what are the implications when, for example a relationship ends...
I have read that when someone leaves a meaningful relationship, your body goes through the same changes as when you are mourning. The cells have to release those "together" chemicals" as well.