Do Bigfoot Bury Their Dead?

Interesting article. The researcher is clearly taking a leap of faith on the burial theory. Does this mean he is advocating sasquatch tool use? I personally don't think we need to explain the lack of body in such definitive terms. Their small numbers and likely significant lifespan mean we likely have relatively few corpes to find each year. We know that bear remains are rarely found so could we maybe reduce the chances of stumbling over a bigfoot body several fold.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
IF Bigfoot is a multi-dimensional being, then who knows. It could also explain the lack of any remnant discoveries anywhere, that I am aware of, to date.

If Bigfoot is the remains of the original Homosapien (prior to "alien" genetic alterations that produced us as we are today), as per another growing theory out there, then they must be burying their dead somehow and somewhere. I do not believe that Bigfoot would be cremating their dead, so burying seems a logical action based on the lack of physical discoveries.

Good points above. I don’t know if the mounds are bodies but it would make sense for them to hide the remains. If these are the intelligent beings we believe them to be. I for one think they are a humanoid being. They seem to have a language from the many reports of people hearing their communications. This alone would move them out of the animal category. They do use tools if the shelters and food remains (broken shells,bones etc.) we see left behind are actually from them. So if the evidence we see and hear about is real (I believe it is), then these are another humanoid being that has managed to live and survive alongside us down through the years. It’s an amazing realization when one considered it. They no doubt try to stay hidden.

Reactions: crux