Do anyone have photos of cleansing spirits with myrrh before and after

Discussion in 'Spirituality / MetaPhysics / OBE / NDE' started by javanese2000study, Jan 23, 2019.

1. javanese2000study

javanese2000study
    Expand Collapse

so i have paranormal community in my country that consists of indigo, physics, exorcist, etc too bad that they dont/cant speak english so well. Right now the knowledge of cleansing with resin (myrrh) is so new to us and we usually discuss it if it has any real effect to spirits wether it is good or bad spirits. I really appreciate if anyone can provide us with the photos of before and after cleansing with resin. Thank you so much

2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

I don't have pictures, but I can tell you Myrrh has been used for centuries to cleanse. Hence, one of the gifts brought to the Christ child.

It is often combined with Frankincense to be burned for protection, healing, and purification. It can be used alone as well.

javanese2000study and Charleh like this.
  3. javanese2000study

javanese2000study
    Expand Collapse

It is so hard to find myrrh in my place and the price is really really expensive. We also use frankincense, it is proved that frankincense have effects to spirits especially good spirits as we use it to enhance some of friends' spirit ( yes, some of us has good spirits as friends) and the spirits said that they like the smell of frankincense. Still we curious about myrrh if it can be used like our traditional resin or better.

4. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

One option that could be a bit more affordable is Palo Santo wood. Smells a bit like frankincense with a hint of lemon. I've used that in a lot of cleanings and sometimes I burn it just because it smells nice :)

From what I understand, compared to other smoked plants and herbs that purge all the energies out usually, Palo Santo purges the bad specifically. So it's not just wiping the slate clean only to have the bad energy pour back in so to speak.

Lynne likes this.
  5. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

And it pulls in the good energy. That is one reason it is considered sacred. It does both actions.

Lynne and Charleh like this.
  6. jadamz

jadamz
    Expand Collapse
    The Countess
    Tier-1 Mod

Unknown-1.jpeg
    paolo santo

Lynne likes this.
  7. javanese2000study

javanese2000study
    Expand Collapse

woow, i just knew there is paolo santo wood, searching in my place market. The price is almost 200 US dollar for 2-3 ml or one small stick. Havent tried paolo santo but it might be good too. We use saffron oil for cleansing all negative spirits in my country ( credit to Mr. Thomas Kristanto who found this method)

Attached Files:

8. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Jave, where are you from?

9. javanese2000study

javanese2000study
    Expand Collapse

Indonesia, exactly java or you might be more familiar with Bali

10. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Thanks. I know there is a bit of a language barrier at times but you are doing well with it. :)

javanese2000study likes this.