Do Animals Dream? Yes....

Walking Goose

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I loved reading this because Ive watched my cat Tommy dreaming at night. His little predator paws moving all over the place, His noises he is making and his behavior could be either hunting or distress. I hope it isnt distress because he was a rescue that was trapped in a building and I took him in and nursed the little lion to his remarkable status now. He was the hardest rescue because he was feral. He got really sick and and they thought he would die but I fed him by mouth mashed chicken and KMR for about a week. He rebounded and is still around today, He is smart and a real survivor as most all of us are.

Goose, what is KMR ?
Agree dogs & cats dream !
Reggie, my rescue mutt mix - sure had some locomotion.
I found her in a junkyard in a bad neighborhood in Gary Indiana, February sleet. She belonged to an old lady that had medical problems and really couldn't take care of her.
It was just down the street from where the Jackson 5 grew up. And Reggie Jackson was one of my favorite baseball players as a kid.
Put two and two together. And once again I couldn't figure out if the puppy was a boy or a girl. The vet informed me.
animal-9-year-old-learning-female-anatomy-where-banana-made-with-mematic.jpeg

Reactions: Black Cloud
Goose, what is KMR ?
Agree dogs & cats dream !
Reggie, my rescue mutt mix - sure had some locomotion.
I found her in a junkyard in a bad neighborhood in Gary Indiana, February sleet. She belonged to an old lady that had medical problems and really couldn't take care of her.
It was just down the street from where the Jackson 5 grew up. And Reggie Jackson was one of my favorite baseball players as a kid.
Put two and two together. And once again I couldn't figure out if the puppy was a boy or a girl. The vet informed me.
View attachment 28628
kmr is a milk type substitute given to bottle feeding kittens and sick or malnourished cats