DNA tinkering

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.livescience.com/50802-chicken-embryos-with-dinosaur-snouts-created.html

Chicks with dino-snouts? With a little molecular tinkering, for the first time scientists have created chicken embryos with broad,Velociraptor-like muzzles in the place of their beaks.

The bizarrely developing chickensshed new light on how the bird beak evolved, scientists added.

The Age of Dinosaurs came to an end with a bang about 65 million years ago, due to an impact from a giant rock from space, which was probably about 6 miles (10 kilometers) across. However, not all of the dinosaurs went extinct because of this catastrophe — birds, or avian dinosaurs, are now found on every continent on Earth. [Avian Ancestors: Images of Dinosaurs That Learned to Fly]

They're already tinkering with the animal DNA. You know that won't leave the human DNA untouched.

I wonder if it isn't already happening. Lots of money goes into our black projects, with no accountability or disclosure.

Reactions: Debi
Zombie-Walk-at-Comic-Con-20.jpg

one day you are going to go to the store and see this at the checkout counter...........they keep playing with fire.

I have no doubt they've already tinkered on humans with a no holds barred attitude. Just because we don't see it on the streets yet doesn't mean it hasn't been happening...and probably much longer than we think.

I have no doubt they've already tinkered on humans with a no holds barred attitude. Just because we don't see it on the streets yet doesn't mean it hasn't been happening...and probably much longer than we think.
yup. just like the sheep they cloned. They did not stop there. They thought Mengele was bad..........

Reactions: surge and Debi
yup. just like the sheep they cloned. They did not stop there. They thought Mengele was bad..........

Genesis 11:6: And the Lord said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.