Djinn Trapper

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
World's First 'Djinn Trapper' Service Catches Genies in Malaysia | Mysterious Universe

You can call it a djinn or you can call it a jinn or you can call it a genie, but do you know who to call when there’s one of these supernatural and usually evil (sorry Disney fans) creatures in your house? If you live in Malaysia (an apparent hotbed of djinns), you call Saad Ja’afar, owner of The Pakar Tangkap Jin — the Djinn trapping expert who claims to be the world’s first (and possibly only) djinn trapper … who’s so good at it, he doesn’t even have to leave his office to clean your house. If you don’t have a djinn, can he do a remote djusting?

Full story at site

Malaysia, is a close neighbor country to Indonesia, thus I can say their methods of handling paranormal occurence aren't really different with us Indonesians. They can say that this person doesn't need to leave his office to capture some jinn(s), however, there's one particular line on the same article that caught my attention; 'While Ja’afar can capture and remove your djinn remotely, the cleansing is not permanent and the evil spirits can return.'

I do suggest to not easily believe what the article said because first, I know, he's not the first and definitely not the only Jinn catcher on Earth. Many (if not all) Indonesian practitioners are also offering the same service, it's just they don't advertise their service. And my master is one of them.

Secondly, when a Jinn is so persistent that it's so hard to remove only by exorcism, the last option is to capture it and then bring it somewhere else to dump it there. The process always including beating and fighting the Jinn, hence all captured Jinns have actually been defeated by their captor-in one way or the other. A defeated Jinn will never returned in a very long time-to the point you can literally say that 'it'll never returned'. My master has never went to the same place twice to face the same Jinn he was once conquered in a fight before.

Malaysia, is a close neighbor country to Indonesia, thus I can say their methods of handling paranormal occurence aren't really different with us Indonesians. They can say that this person doesn't need to leave his office to capture some jinn(s), however, there's one particular line on the same article that caught my attention; 'While Ja’afar can capture and remove your djinn remotely, the cleansing is not permanent and the evil spirits can return.'

I do suggest to not easily believe what the article said because first, I know, he's not the first and definitely not the only Jinn catcher on Earth. Many (if not all) Indonesian practitioners are also offering the same service, it's just they don't advertise their service. And my master is one of them.

Secondly, when a Jinn is so persistent that it's so hard to remove only by exorcism, the last option is to capture it and then bring it somewhere else to dump it there. The process always including beating and fighting the Jinn, hence all captured Jinns have actually been defeated by their captor-in one way or the other. A defeated Jinn will never returned in a very long time-to the point you can literally say that 'it'll never returned'. My master has never went to the same place twice to face the same Jinn he was once conquered in a fight before.
Welcome, MaCan. Thank you for posting about this.

Reactions: MaCan
Welcome, MaCan. Thank you for posting about this.

Thank you ma'am, and you're welcome.

I'm sorry about my straightforwardness concerning the matter however.
It's just, as a person who comes from the pretty much same region as the jinn catcher, I felt that the article didn't really cover everything the reader needs to know and it seemed to have mixed it up between 'capturing' and 'driving them away' as well. In my opinion, those are two different things in paranormal.

So it's not like I'm accusing anyone here, not at all, because maybe the jinn catcher really did what he asked to do in the first place afterall; getting negative entities out of a place so they won't disturb living human there. Besides, not every haunting case must be ended with the process of capturing negative entities as most cases can be solved rather...peacefully.

And the way the article said he doesn't have to leave his office and the cleansing isn't permanent sounded like he didn't really catch the jinns; he could have been only driven them out of places for most of the times instead, without capturing them.

That's all can say about the article anyway, since my master can also try to drive negative entities out of a distant place and he doesn't need to move an inch from his seat inside of his house, and he did it quite often. And yes, the effect won't be permanent this way, because it's like doing some sort of first aid treatment to wounds-mostly for temporary precaution, so to say.

To capture them negative entities on the other hand, is another thing; it'd required my master to face them off himself, along with at least an assistant, mostly to hold up the container(s) while he put the captured entity inside. He's been doing it maybe for more than 20 years, and as far as I can tell, no client ever complained to him about the return of the defeated entities.

Last edited:

It's just, as a person who comes from the pretty much same region as the jinn catcher, I felt that the article didn't really cover everything the reader needs to know and it seemed to have mixed it up between 'capturing' and 'driving them away' as well. In my opinion, those are two different things in paranormal.

So it's not like I'm accusing anyone here, not at all, because maybe the jinn catcher really did what he asked to do in the first place afterall; getting negative entities out of a place so they won't disturb living human there. Besides, not every haunting case must be ended with the process of capturing negative entities as most cases can be solved rather...peacefully.

And the way the article said he doesn't have to leave his office and the cleansing isn't permanent sounded like he didn't really catch the jinns; he could have been only driven them out of places for most of the times instead, without capturing them.

That's all can say about the article anyway, since my master can also try to drive negative entities out of a distant place and he doesn't need to move an inch from his seat inside of his house, and he did it quite often. And yes, the effect won't be permanent this way, because it's like doing some sort of first aid treatment to wounds-mostly for temporary precaution, so to say.

To capture them negative entities on the other hand, is another thing; it'd required my master to face them off himself, along with at least an assistant, mostly to hold up the container(s) while he put the captured entity inside. He's been doing it maybe for more than 20 years, and as far as I can tell, no client ever complained to him about the return of the defeated entities.
I appreciate that you bring your culture and beliefs to the forum. It opens up new ways of thinking for those of us not familiar with your customs and beliefs.

I appreciate that you bring your culture and beliefs to the forum. It opens up new ways of thinking for those of us not familiar with your customs and beliefs.
Yes I found this information informative. I was unaware there were so many.

Reactions: Debi

I wouldn’t have believed most of this type of thing myself. Then I met someone from Malaysia who does what you describe. Though the term jinn catching means something different to me, but I suppose their capture and containment is literally that.