Disturbing

kind of see as a threat as it is in a different location and the aspect is different. Only similarity is it is all family related. But you are right.

Steve, I have these earbud wires I complain about on here daily. I lay them down, I pick them up and they are in knots. I pretty much ignore these little things except to gripe about them. I have learned that with any kind of activity to ignore the little stuff and deal only with things that actually threaten me. We can sometimes analyze too much. You have to be able to live your life and not be worried about the little stuff.
I agree with debi. You may be looking for things now. I advise to keep up the cleansing whenever you have activity and ignore what you can. If you get too caught up you will not enjoy your life.

Hello Steve. I am late to this situation but find it very interesting. Reading through this thread my observation is, sub-consciously you already know what's up. This is why you turn away from certain advice - good advice - where faith and work are involved, and keeping looking for someone else to help you or tell you exactly what's what AND give you a 'quicky-lube' solution.

I also belief it is absolutely possible for a negative entity to use a computer to mess with us. The crux of that sentence is ... Computer as a conduit and it's a personal attack. In my head, and through experience -- who care's why. That Path will just lead you in circles.

Here's what my ... eruhmmm ... 'friend' did in a similar situation. She planted her version of St. Michael's Prayer of Protection on her desktop screen so that on or off and every time she opened her computer it was a protected space. Problem solved immediately. Of course, you have to believe in a Higher Power for this to work. Which Higher Power? Again, who cares... assuming you are assuming that your Higher Power is of The Light.

Reactions: Aces and Lynne
Hello Steve. I am late to this situation but find it very interesting. Reading through this thread my observation is, sub-consciously you already know what's up. This is why you turn away from certain advice - good advice - where faith and work are involved, and keeping looking for someone else to help you or tell you exactly what's what AND give you a 'quicky-lube' solution.

I also belief it is absolutely possible for a negative entity to use a computer to mess with us. The crux of that sentence is ... Computer as a conduit and it's a personal attack. In my head, and through experience -- who care's why. That Path will just lead you in circles.

Here's what my ... eruhmmm ... 'friend' did in a similar situation. She planted her version of St. Michael's Prayer of Protection on her desktop screen so that on or off and every time she opened her computer it was a protected space. Problem solved immediately. Of course, you have to believe in a Higher Power for this to work. Which Higher Power? Again, who cares... assuming you are assuming that your Higher Power is of The Light.
Darcy you are truly wise. This was the perfect response. Great advice. Clapping.

Reactions: Aces