Disturbing

Definitely completely spiritual, without a doubt. I suspect was here already here, unlike what the psychic said to scam me.

Everything I wrote in my post is accurate.
OK, then let's start at the beginning, Steve. Use the St. Michael the Archangel's prayer you will find above in this section daily. This helps call in some protection. Next step is going to be re-claiming your space. Speak out loud firmly and tell it that this is your home, your space, it is unwelcome and must leave. It must touch nothing of yours nor should it touch or influence yourself. Let it know what your bounderies are and take back your home and equipment.

Next step is to sage your home and or use Palo Santo wood. I actually would use both. When using the sage, you must go from the back of the house to the front, leaving not a tiny closet or space unsaged. Be sure you get every corner. Open a window or door and work towards the door to push whatever may be there out. Then use the Palo Santo wood smoke to draw in good energy. You may need to repeat this process over several weeks a few times.

Next, is to be sure you put your own mind and body in order. Be sure to take care of yourself so that you are not susceptable to any easy attachments. Despite your issues with clergy recently, put your own spiritual beliefs in order and be firm in them. That's one of your best defences.

Try these steps first. They are normally pretty effective in most cases. And any trinkets the psychic gave you I'd save for a prosecutor. I believe there are laws about her kind of "psychic" scams in your state.

Reactions: Stevelnyc
Thanks. I will try those but from what I seen feel they won't help. I did finally get a reply from an investigative organization and I will call them and keep everyone updated.

I did contact the psychic and said she scammed my vulnerableness and she now says she has a full satisfaction full refund policy. Yesterday said all sales final. Have to stop by her office tonight, though. Not happy about that.

Thanks. I will try those but from what I seen feel they won't help. I did finally get a reply from an investigative organization and I will call them and keep everyone updated.

I did contact the psychic and said she scammed my vulnerableness and she now says she has a full satisfaction full refund policy. Yesterday said all sales final. Have to stop by her office tonight, though. Not happy about that.
If you don't believe and set intentions for them to work, they won't. Intention, belief, and our own positive attitude is half the battle. That is how the spirit world works.

If you don't believe and set intentions for them to work, they won't. Intention, belief, and our own positive attitude is half the battle. That is how the spirit world works.
Exactly what I was going to say. You must have faith in your intentions. Investigative groups often are there to gather evidence for themselves and do not help the home owner. Often they make things worse by stirring up activity. I hope this is not the case with your group.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I believe they also have people with 'psychic' abilities. I think full investigation unnecessary and ridiculous in my small apartment. I will keep you posted.

I printed out Saint Michaels prayer and hung on walls and about to purchase white sage. While I am not very religious, I did place a printed quote I made next to it (from one of my posts), in my opinion one of the kindest, most forgiving words and thoughts anyone could make. Unfortunately rejected and I am hurt by that but I am very proud of myself for the thought and forgiveness offered.

Did get a full refund from the scam psychic. Knew she didn't stand a chance in court. Paid the $30 for the 15 second palm read, though, which is fine. Funny, she told me absolutely no social media (including this forum, ahem) or tell anyone about it. Now I know why -- didn't want people to tell me I was being scammed.

I believe they also have people with 'psychic' abilities. I think full investigation unnecessary and ridiculous in my small apartment. I will keep you posted.

I printed out Saint Michaels prayer and hung on walls and about to purchase white sage. While I am not very religious, I did place a printed quote I made next to it (from one of my posts), in my opinion one of the kindest, most forgiving words and thoughts anyone could make. Unfortunately rejected and I am hurt by that but I am very proud of myself for the thought and forgiveness offered.

Did get a full refund from the scam psychic. Knew she didn't stand a chance in court. Paid the $30 for the 15 second palm read, though, which is fine. Funny, she told me absolutely no social media (including this forum, ahem) or tell anyone about it. Now I know why -- didn't want people to tell me I was being scammed.
Glad you got your money back.

A couple of worrisome developments. I believe I mentioned about the napkin. I decided it is a genuine sign from my family as it is tangible, deep with meaning and something real, not digital. At the dinner table that it relates to, I suspected it was from either my Aunt or Uncle Issy, as I had a strong sense. Last night, I went over to my sister's house to take more photos of family pics she had put away. I went through each family member -- mom, grandma, grandpa, great grandparents, etc etc -- but when I went to take pics of Uncle Issy, my camera started malfunctioning. There were multiple shots taken for each of his photos. The camera settings were correct. All the other pics after his were normal. So that tells me the napkin was from Issy. Cool. However, I took the camera bag and put it over by the computer. When I went to leave, the camera strap was twisted twisted twisted and I spent literally 1 minute untwisting it. That was odd. My sister gave me a bag of special tea and I took that home and put it on the counter. Simple. A few minutes later it was gone. I spent almost an hour looking everywhere, even backtracking to my car and trash, but nothing. That never happened before and I am concerned I picked something up from my sister's house. Activity does exist there. Odd occurrences have happened there over the years. A little worried.

Steve, I've given you the steps you have to take to deal with it. You may need to repeat those steps.

Yeah, did those again last night a couple of times and will continue to do so.

Do you see this as separate? What is the deal with the strap at my sister's?

Yeah, did those again last night a couple of times and will continue to do so.

Do you see this as separate? What is the deal with the strap at my sister's?
Steve, I have these earbud wires I complain about on here daily. I lay them down, I pick them up and they are in knots. I pretty much ignore these little things except to gripe about them. I have learned that with any kind of activity to ignore the little stuff and deal only with things that actually threaten me. We can sometimes analyze too much. You have to be able to live your life and not be worried about the little stuff.