Disturbing

Yeah, I went through all of that and went to Geek Squad/etc. However, since hooking up with all the awesome people on this post, it is now very very clear this is an actual spirit. Things have now gone beyond the computer and this I believe is in response to all the suggestions I received from this forum. Things seem to be good now as there have been some awesome, peaceful caring signs. Been watching football and highlights a lot last weekend. Sunday evening I was thinking about making peace and thought it would be cool to leave a sign, like a rose or something. I have internet tv using Sling TV, which always shuts off. You always have to select a new channel when this happens. I didn't. The tv then started and it went to football highlights news. I saw that as a rose. I was very happy and it was convenient. Another thing, I am working on my LInkedin profile and had my mobile phone with my site on it and talking out loud about the importance of the profile and making more connections so I could find work. I went to take a photo of something with my droid, after which I had the phone in my hand. When I went to take another photo, the web page I was working on was showing on the droid but I didn't switch apps, only had in hand for 30 seconds or so after the pic while I moved something. I saw that as a caring sign also. Other things also. Been feeling a lot better around here and set up a little shrine of photos of all my family who died. Very happy. I would still like a psychic to come out as I am still nervous. I would like to know what is what.

Normally I don't suggest making contact with any entity, but you appear to believe it's not going to budge. It might help to know what you are dealing with so you can take further action.

You mention school and a paper with EVP's. What's your major?
I agree with you about the contact. I have had very bad experiences with that and the evps in nyc. Seemed friendly but things went bad. Yes, I would like to know what is what and just want to know I am and my files/computer are safe. Things are seemingly really good now and there have been some really thoughtful, seemingly caring signs for me. I just would like to know who this is. I have a right to know I am safe, and that I won't be touched. I am paranoid about that. A psychic would be good.

So everybody, all you wonderful people, here is the update:

After this post, it is now very very clear this is an actual spirit. Things have now gone beyond the computer and this I believe is in response to all the suggestions I received from this forum. Things seem to be good now as there have been some awesome, peaceful caring signs. Been watching football and highlights a lot last weekend. Sunday evening I was thinking about making peace and thought it would be cool for whoever to leave a sign, like a rose or something to let me know things were good. I have internet tv using Sling TV, which always shuts off automatically. You always have to select a new channel when this happens. I didn't. The tv then started and it went to football highlights news. I saw that as a rose. I was very happy and it was convenient. Another thing, I am working on my LInkedin profile and had my mobile phone with my site on it and talking out loud about the importance of the profile and making more connections so I could find work and preparing my website better. I went to take a photo of something with my droid, after which I had the phone in my hand. When I went to take another photo, 30 seconds later, the web page I was working on previously was showing on the screen but I didn't switch apps. Impossible for that to happen without switching to app viewer and selecting chrome. I saw that as a caring sign also. Other things also. Been feeling a lot better around here and set up a little shrine of photos of all my family who died (would be happy to add whoever is here if I know more and that I was safe -- water under the bridge for all the bad things that happened -- I'm forgiving!!). I would still like a psychic to come out as I am still nervous and very uncomfortable not seeing or knowing and I am nervous about feelings of static, whether natural or not. I am still uncomfortable using my new new computer, and a couple of playful, innocent (obvious) things happened last night on it but that isn't cool because whoever has a very strong tendency to go overboard and it scares the hell out of me. I am still uncomfortable doing very serious work. Computer off limits. I would like to know what is what.

Wish I knew a psychic or somebody but no luck yet.

You mention school and a paper with EVP's. What's your major?

I have a BFA degree in graphic design and returned to school for evening classes for brushup. Took a video class and things changed and I became very inspired and driven. That is where I am now.

I had a very stupid terrifying incident in nyc years ago using evps. I kept them to show off, I am an artist and very competitive, my class projects very important to me. My last project in my video class was supposed to tell a story about something you are passionate about but only had less then a week. I wanted to do the Humane Society or Boys and Girls Club but not enough time, so reluctantly decided to tell the nyc story. It was actually good to put everything together, my crazy drawings reflecting what I was going through, the evps, videos of me telling the story, etc. I packed the video with my evps and creepy music. After that things picked up and became more obvious. I was stupid on that decision to make the video. I somehow actually pulled through with an A on the class based on the final video (Was looking like a C before that) but I kind of now wish I stuck with the C or D, not doing a final project. ):

Maybe messing around with EVP started all of this! I remember going to see a speaker on the Paranormal at the local library, and she warned us that using EVP (unless you were very well trained in such matters) could be as bad as using a Ouji board. The reason is that we are constantly surrounded by invisible entities that we may be unaware of. Once we can hear them, they become more active, because now they know that you are aware of them.
Any contact can give permission for these entries to enter our lives in my opinion. Extreme caution and shielding by prayer or intent is needed when making contact. I choose not to get into those things.

EEE82F39-BD3A-40D2-BA3E-FB0B19D35A36.jpeg
Im glad to hear you seem to have gotten some relief. I would recomend considering your faith. Not preaching at all but if the negative exists there must be an opposit. Something to think about. The st Michaels prayer is effective for all faiths. Try praying it before and after using your equipment. I will attach it. Also I’ve heard that wearing copper brackets help with sliding.

Yeah. I don't know what is going on. Some very tremendous positive loving signs of support and I feel I made peace and became in touch with family but then there are contradictions and I feel uneasy again. Confused and uneasy again.

After things became very positive, I made a montage with all me and all my family members and made and alter. In the photo, I have myself as a child plopped up on a dinner table with my relatives, hunched over holding my dog. There was a suspected contradiction, so I put the family montage as a screen saver and pointed to each family member and said the would be here to protect me and support me. I left the apartment. When I came back there was a napkin folded over and standing, leaning against my computer monitor. There was a deep imprint from a dish. Never did that. The only dish that fit was from my dead cat whose dish was on the alter with the montage print and dadd's watch/etc. The sign was very deep and meaningful, loving, and felt from my family members. I started making quotes as I felt a very deep connection and wanted to communicated to my living family. Everything was great. Now things are happening that are not so good with my files again, some ok, some not. Nervous again and reluctant to touch my work. The last message told me that he/she basically had me by the balls, can do to my files at will, either good or bad. I start doubting the positive, loving signs, and also doubting my preachings to see the signs and know families loved ones are around. My signs feel diluted and I feel stressed. Not sure now if the 'family' signs are a lie. Upset. Working on more montages of family but with other family members. Paranoid, idk, but sometimes feel crowding around watching over my shoulder as I work on the images. That probably my imagination. Would love to put the quotes up.

This is what I wrote for peace and I feel very good about this. Forgiveness. I felt it was good at first. I am mistrusting, mostly wrong, but now I feel hurt as this is being disrespected and my files again are being messed with. #1 is what I did a week ago. #2 from last night.

#1:
'See me. My eyes, my thoughts, my fear, my passion.
Tremble no more, I am fine. Forgive, fulfill, unite. I am here.
See my eyes, trust my thoughts, protect my fear, hear my passion.
Kindness, compassion, love. Peace. I am here, always.'

#2:
'Signs. Understood. Joy.
Contridiction.
Confusion
Mistrust.
Fear.
Why?'

Last edited:
I think we’re getting nowhere with talking about the tech stuff. It won’t help us identify what’s going on. Other than your electronics getting messed with, what other paranormal experiences have you had in your life?

Toaster oven, napkin. but please read my last post.

Sorry, this is a repeated post but wanted to make sure everyone reads this.

After things became very positive, I made a montage with all me and all my family members and made and alter. In the photo, I have myself as a child plopped up on a dinner table with my relatives, hunched over holding my dog. There was a suspected contradiction, so I put the family montage as a screen saver and pointed to each family member and said the would be here to protect me and support me. I left the apartment. When I came back there was a napkin folded over and standing, leaning against my computer monitor. There was a deep imprint from a dish. Never did that. The only dish that fit was from my dead cat whose dish was on the alter with the montage print and dadd's watch/etc. The sign was very deep and meaningful, loving, and felt from my family members. I started making quotes as I felt a very deep connection and wanted to communicated to my living family. Everything was great. Now things are happening that are not so good with my files again, some ok, some not. Nervous again and reluctant to touch my work. The last message told me that he/she basically had me by the balls, can do to my files at will, either good or bad. I start doubting the positive, loving signs, and also doubting my preachings to see the signs and know families loved ones are around. My signs feel diluted and I feel stressed. Not sure now if the 'family' signs are a lie. Upset. Working on more montages of family but with other family members. Paranoid, idk, but sometimes feel crowding around watching over my shoulder as I work on the images. That probably my imagination. Would love to put the quotes up.

This is what I wrote for peace and I feel very good about this. Forgiveness. I felt it was good at first. I am mistrusting, mostly wrong, but now I feel hurt as this is being disrespected and my files again are being messed with. #1 is what I did a week ago. #2&3. last night.

#1:
'See me. My eyes, my thoughts, my fear, my passion.
Tremble no more, I am fine. Forgive, fulfill, unite. I am here.
See my eyes, trust my thoughts, protect my fear, hear my passion.
Kindness, compassion, love. Peace. I am here, always.'

#2:
'Signs. Understood. Joy.
Contridiction.
Confusion
Mistrust.
Fear.
Why?'

'Anxiety, Disrespect, Sadness.
Cruel.'