Disturbing

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Stevelnyc, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

That's actually what he's supposed to do, Steve. All clergy asks that to help figure out if things are paranormal. It's a standard question. I wouldn't take it personally.

2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Steve, double posting is not necessary here. People will read or not read. You can't force the issue with a double post.

3. Stevelnyc

Stevelnyc
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, just contacted my family temple where all the recent occurrences are related to. Unfortunately, as I suspected, they told me to contact a crises center. I am hurt. Embarrassed I asked them. Thank you for your suggestion though.

Maybe a psychic, if they take me seriously? So far no one has responded. Only this forum and I appreciate you all for your feedback. From my heart.

7Christie likes this.
  4. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee

It’s alright man. A lot of us get looked at funny or called crazy for even believing in the paranormal. Learned that the hard way with my family. Sorry you had to go through that. I suppose the world isn’t ready to entertain the thought.

5. Stevelnyc

Stevelnyc
    Expand Collapse

Yeah. Have an appointment with a psychic tonight. Will keep you updated.

Looks like I was wrong about all of this. The screensaver of my relatives was removed. Guess not protected. ):

Charleh likes this.
  6. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee

Are you familiar with smudging a house? (Burning sage, sweet grass or Palo Santo wood like incense)

7. speedy

speedy
    Expand Collapse

You could try these. I have them all over my house to keep the negative energy low around me. They do seem to help.

8. speedy

speedy
    Expand Collapse

And the price listed there is not what I paid for mine. I paid about $30 each. Bought a couple each month until I had at least 2 in each room. The correct name is Stetzerizer. This one could be a knock-off.

9. Stevelnyc

Stevelnyc
    Expand Collapse

Friend keeps telling me that. So far burning white sage leaves. Friend gave me a candle also. I will order some. Thanks.

Totally scammed by psychic. Said 3 bad spirits with me for 15 years and i had a family curse. Got me even more scared than before and was forced into paying $450. She gave me a little plastic cracker jacks trinket to hang on door, 3 little sticks of incense and 3 candles -- $300. Wasn't supposed to get on social media or tell anyone. So talked to a spiritual friend and he told me scam. Called her and argued for the $125 I paid today for a 'temporary blockage' ($1100 for total, not including house call), so supposedly refunding me.

Definitely stuff happening here, not happy, but she added a lot of bs. Friend said all of it. Not sure what to do now. Will sage the place like you said but wish someone would come out here.

10. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee

The fact she gave you something plastic told me scam straight off the bat. Did you sign a non disclosure agreement (NDA) or confidentiality agreement with the psychic?