Disney Mandela Effect

I remember it with the fairy sprinkling the dust on the castle, are they serious! Saying it didn't really happen, something is wrong for sure.

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: Ragnar0711
I do remember TinkerBell at the beginning of The Magical World of Disney and the Disney Sunday Movie openings. She also did a similar bit at the very end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit just before the end credits. However, the dotting the I that everyone else seems to remember is something completely foreign to me. Perhaps I grew up in the "actual" time line?

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
I do remember TinkerBell at the beginning of The Magical World of Disney and the Disney Sunday Movie openings. She also did a similar bit at the very end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit just before the end credits. However, the dotting the I that everyone else seems to remember is something completely foreign to me. Perhaps I grew up in the "actual" time line?
Tinkerbell has done much magic in her time, and in my timeline I do remember her dotting that "I". I also remember her tapping that fairy wand all over the original beginning as shown in the vid above.

I've come to the belief that we really may have done some timeline shifting...or perhaps we have collectively created a new reality. I used to believe it was simply a collective misremembering as they like to push. Now...not so sure at all that is the case.

Tinkerbell has done much magic in her time, and in my timeline I do remember her dotting that "I". I also remember her tapping that fairy wand all over the original beginning as shown in the vid above.

I've come to the belief that we really may have done some timeline shifting...or perhaps we have collectively created a new reality. I used to believe it was simply a collective misremembering as they like to push. Now...not so sure at all that is the case.
Or perhaps some idiot went back in time and messed up the timeline we were on ;ss ;bg3

Reactions: Lynne
Something has changed the timeline I am positive of that, just my opinion.

Reactions: Debi