Disembodied voice

Kuroshi98255

Reaction score
It is the first time i have heard a disembodied voice out off nowhere, i was walking around my house 06:40 in the morning and watching youtube video and getting ready to go to work i walk past my living room door which is open when i hear i aloud clear male voice saying "hello" it scared the living daylights outta me and i ran upstairs, there has been death on the property before which might elicit activity.

Im no Paranormal expert, but after this i have to do an investigation cause i have had more and more activity happen to me my bedroom door opens and closes by itself, and i saw this myself one time and started recording right away and ended up catching orbs fly around the room.

do anyone think i should do a full investigation? even doh i have limited equipment i dont have emf or a mel but my phone has a voice recorder maybe il get something?

Last edited:
I'd try and get something recorded,to prove the skeptics wrong.Having seen,heard stuff myself Its sort of normal.If it worries you try and tell it its ok to cross over.Don't let it scare you into it getting the upper hand.I usually tell unwanted things to go away(a bit more rudely and abruptly though).

it scared me cause it caught me off guard usually i go looking for it but i moved into this house during summer. when i went back down i spoke out loud calmly and thanked it for expressing itself i dont believe there is anything malicious but would be nice to figure and help them.

Thx for asnwer.

It is the first time i have heard a disembodied voice out off nowhere, i was walking around my house 06:40 in the morning and watching youtube video and getting ready to go to work i walk past my living room door which is open when i hear i aloud clear male voice saying "hello" it scared the living daylights outta me and i ran upstairs, there has been death on the property before which might elicit activity.

Im no Paranormal expert, but after this i have to do an investigation cause i have had more and more activity happen to me my bedroom door opens and closes by itself, and i saw this myself one time and started recording right away and ended up catching orbs fly around the room.

do anyone think i should do a full investigation? even doh i have limited equipment i dont have emf or a mel but my phone has a voice recorder maybe il get something?
Welcome, Kuroshi98255, to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for sharing. Have you heard this voice before ? What are the other things that have happened ? Is it only this property ? Just trying to get a scope of the happenings.

Reactions: Kuroshi98255
it was an unkown voice didnt recognize it. it was probably a guy thet died on the property few years back before we even moved close to here.

the door in my bedroom opening has happened a few times but when i was asleep ususally, but this did occur last place i lived aswell so im sure that is a spirit thats attached to me but its not malicious. but this spirit started being active after i went to birkenau and auschwitz no idea if it latched on to me there.

the house i live in is my deceased uncles house who died 31st of may this year and it was his wish that i moved in to the house. first time i noticed something was when i had my parents dog over and he kept looking at one spot which was the ceiling fan that my uncle loved im pretty sure it was my uncle but i have had the dog over and he stopped looking at it so i think my uncle has moved on or as the trickster he is went somewhere else to have fun i guess.

There is a mirror in my bedroom which i always get a bad vibe looking at and been contemplating on removing it. also during this mornings event i had a heat pump running because of where i live starting to get really cold at night, but the down stairs was really cold and the pump was still running.

mostly doors opening and closing (which always is my bedroom the three places iv'e lived) weird and unexpected feelings and added to the list is disembodied voices.

But there is one more account that is a bit more disturbing, it happened after i had visited a friend of mine who asked me about demons cause he had weird dreams of being killed, hurting others, or obtaining great power from demons and we did a overnight dark souls(video game) marathon and i kept feeling like something was behind us and i became really uneasy and when i went back home and went to bed i woke up a few hours later and i wasnt able to move my body only my head and got this feeling of dread and ten minutes later i could get up.
Im pretty it was sleep paralysis. only time iv'e really been scared with the paranormal. im a mormon so i went to my ward leader and asked for guidance after that

Welcome, Kuroshi.

There are many posts on clairaudience here, which is what you have experienced. If you look through this subforum you will find others who have experienced this as well. Here's one link of mine where we discussed it a bit, but I know there are many others available to read here as well.

Some new activity

Reactions: Lynne