Discontinued/Defunct Brands and Products

I really miss Watkins. They had a product called Odorcheck that I used because of having an old dog. It was the only product I ever found that really worked for getting rid of pet stain odors. It was an enzyme product and there are a lot of new ones out there but the closest I have found is one from Grove.com that is new. There has been almost 20 years since I found one that works.

Watkins discontinued that product years before they finally disappeared for good. I liked their vanilla and a few other things.
Watkins products are still available, we see them alot at flea markets and craft shows. I think you can order them from Amazon as well. Mrs Duke insists on using one of their flavor extracts in a cake she learned how to make years ago in 4H.

Reactions: Lynne and JahaRa
Watkins products are still available, we see them alot at flea markets and craft shows. I think you can order them from Amazon as well. Mrs Duke insists on using one of their flavor extracts in a cake she learned how to make years ago in 4H.
I try not to order from Amazon. I have not seen anywhere that I could buy Watkins products except e-bay.

I really miss Watkins. They had a product called Odorcheck that I used because of having an old dog. It was the only product I ever found that really worked for getting rid of pet stain odors. It was an enzyme product and there are a lot of new ones out there but the closest I have found is one from Grove.com that is new. There has been almost 20 years since I found one that works.

Watkins discontinued that product years before they finally disappeared for good. I liked their vanilla and a few other things.
Wow I didn’t realize that Watkins was out of business