Disclosure, Not a chance in HELL

Once again, it's all connected, Grant. I've found over the years through my experiences and studies, it's ALL ONE and all from ONE SOURCE. That's my personal opinion and beliefs, mind you, but I've seen enough I believe it completely.

I don't believe I am an abductee, but I think some of us are simply born with certain abilities...once again, for a reason. The crossover of knowledge between abductees and those with natural gifts is interesting to comtemplate.

Sorry about the back pain. I have never had any surgeries but I do get lower back pain from time to time.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, Grant. One of the strengths about his forum is the ability to share experiences with others in a friendly environment. I have never had any UFO encounters, but I enjoy learning of the experiences of others. I don't have any extra sensitivities, but I can now appreciate what others go thru by reading this forum.

Sharing.. OK, I am on pretty powerful painkillers so I will continue to share, expose my secrets... As I mentioned Budd Hopkins talked me into doing a podcast as he thought it would help others, whom he said are clearly in the majority, abductees whom suffer alone and in silence. I apologize if I sound stupid on this show, but it took 3 months of contemplation and downright fear to do the following show as I had never told anyone so much before. I did once to try to help my wife stop crying,, after a shared encounter, because I thought she would somehow see that I had survived so it was OK... She left me soon after...

I have never listened to this show, it it is upsetting to go over all those terrifying encounters .

If you have a few hours, here it is, the first 10 minutes David spouts off about a previous guest.. I have one question if anyone listens to it, I mentioned my email address on the show.. Did Gene Steinberg delete it... he said it wasn't a good idea to broadcast it on the show.

December 27, 2009 — Budd Hopkins and Doug | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Sharing.. OK, I am on pretty powerful painkillers so I will continue to share, expose my secrets... As I mentioned Budd Hopkins talked me into doing a podcast as he thought it would help others, whom he said are clearly in the majority, abductees whom suffer alone and in silence. I apologize if I sound stupid on this show, but it took 3 months of contemplation and downright fear to do the following show as I had never told anyone so much before. I did once to try to help my wife stop crying,, after a shared encounter, because I thought she would somehow see that I had survived so it was OK... She left me soon after...

I have never listened to this show, it it is upsetting to go over all those terrifying encounters .

If you have a few hours, here it is, the first 10 minutes David spouts off about a previous guest.. I have one question if anyone listens to it, I mentioned my email address on the show.. Did Gene Steinberg delete it... he said it wasn't a good idea to broadcast it on the show.

December 27, 2009 — Budd Hopkins and Doug | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio
Thanks for the link. An email address (v. . 1@yahoo.com) by you was mentioned at the end

Reactions: Debi
I think it's just a change in perspective.

You say people could not sleep at night, if indeed there is something to disclose, and it were done so.

But consider this -people already LIVE and DO sleep at night BELIEVING what some would consider to be batcrap insane apocalyptic prophecies. I don't think it would be all that hard -but it would be a change in perspective.

But that's not to say that something could not be disclosed that would drive the world insane. Indeed, all of the conspiracy theories could be WRONG -and the truth...something much , much worse and more terrifying than we could ever imagine. But perhaps the pieces of the BIG picture are scattered and mixed with those of a dozen other jigsaw puzzles, all different, and none of them even half way to being solved.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
-H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu