Directed Microwave radiation attacks

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

We first reported this back in 2017, at which time many said it was impossible for this to be the cause and was called a conspiracy theory.

Reactions: Black Cloud
All competent electronic techs are aware of how microwave and some other frequencies can cause severe health problems (including death). I used to do EMF remediation for customers, and the very common symptoms are numerous. Yes, patterned microwave can and does cause similar symptoms as what the article speaks of. Some of my customers lived within microwave EMF fields that were so intense that their cell phones and computer wireless could not send nor receive. Apartments and business offices are especially dangerous.

Not fully in jest, maybe the real conspiracy is of the communications corporations and governments purposefully lying to citizens.

FYI, I occasionally used a box cell phone outdoors for a couple months in the early 90s (for business use), and never again. In my home there are no cell phones, and no wireless devices. I also build our own computers with specific frequencies to help reduce sensitivities. We also only use IR remote controls.

BTW, it was the 70s or 80s when the 'evil' Russians were beaming microwave into the American embassy, and the USA government was loudly saying that it was an act of violence. But now, of course, governments claim that microwave is safe.

In the 80s we were extremely careful to keep microwave ovens properly sealed, but now people put microwave devices up against their heads. :::shrug shoulders::: I guess it's each individual's choice, but it sure makes it bad for everyone else.

I joke about the prophesy: 'In the final days the world will burn like a microwave oven'. ;)

Back in my heyday, I was building projects of an electronic and electrical nature. Ultrasonic weapons, laser weapons, tasers, and I even planned on building a microwave weapon. I was going to use the cavity magnetron out of a microwave as the source of my microwave energy.

We first reported this back in 2017, at which time many said it was impossible for this to be the cause and was called a conspiracy theory.
Most people saw through their lies. No shocker.