Dip it...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT KIND OF DIPPER ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DIP? WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF DIP OR COMBOS OF DIPPING? AND HOW MUCH HAVE YOU BEEN DIPPING LATELY?!!!

95448324_2699066143710011_7012441817698271232_n.jpg

Just an average dipper. Cheapest possible basic tortilla chips are my favourite but I discovered mini popadoms last year that are a small pack but you fry them yourself.
I also make my own salsa from a can of chopped tomatoes, chopped onion, sliced garlic and fresh herbs. Needs cooking a little to thicken it but usually do 2 tins to make 3 jars that keep well if you fill them hot.

Houmous is also a favourite, but prefer carrot 'boards' with that. Gearing up to make my own.

Reactions: Lynne
Whoa there Bubba!!! Anything that is worth doing is worth OVER doing. I love chunky salsa, Chilli con queso, Mexican style guacamole, and Green Chilli Cheese cream dips. There is also a spinach and cream cheese dip that is growing on me. We actually do a lot of dipping...

Reactions: Lynne and Benway
Whoa there Bubba!!! Anything that is worth doing is worth OVER doing. I love chunky salsa, Chilli con queso, Mexican style guacamole, and Green Chilli Cheese cream dips. There is also a spinach and cream cheese dip that is growing on me. We actually do a lot of dipping...
I'm a Whoa there Bubba myself! What's the point otherwise? lol

4. And MAKE IT CHUNKY!!!!

Salsa lovers...mild, medium or hot?
Muy Caliente!!! It almost can't be too hot for me. It is about right when I break out in a sweat. I don't think that they make japalinos that are too hot for me. I DID learn the hard way that this is NOT true of some of the more oriental peppers. I ate a little shriveled up red pepper that was in some volcano chicken ONE TIME. It took my breath away and just kept on burning. Of course everyone in the restaurant especially the waitress got a big laugh out of it so I guess it wasn't a waste. My friend that I was dining with said that my face turned fire-engine red and he expected steam to come out of my ears like a cartoon character. I drank my tea, his tea, and then the waitress, once she stopped laughing, brought me a pitcher of ice water and a glass of milk. I still like the volcano chicken but the peppers are safe from me. That thing made a habanero look like a bell pepper with no heat at all.