DIO: Dreamers Never Die

I was never much of a Dio (or Blackmore) fan until a friend loaned me the "Rainbow on Stage" live double album. It's still one of my favorite live albums.

Did you listen to "Blackmore's Night?" I liked them a lot back in the late 90s/early 2000s. Had an opportunity to see them live once in the UK, but didn't make it.

I was never much of a Dio (or Blackmore) fan until a friend loaned me the "Rainbow on Stage" live double album. It's still one of my favorite live albums.

Did you listen to "Blackmore's Night?" I liked them a lot back in the late 90s/early 2000s. Had an opportunity to see them live once in the UK, but didn't make it.
I did not. Will have to look into it though. Thanks Duke.

Reactions: Tworivers71
Just got to watch the 2022 doc about Ronnie James Dio. Highly recommend it if you have ever been a fan of anything he has done. One regret i will always have is not being able to make it to the Dio concert in New York with John. Both are gone now but memories never die either.
I wore out The Last in Line cassette back in the day. I'm definitely gonna check this out.