Differences

Im sorry Debi, I didn't mean to start a hot dog war!

I knew about Chicago, terrific people! I like ketchup, just not on hot dogs. It was years before I discovered that millions of others felt strongly about it.

Theres probably a neurosis named for it, lol.

Reactions: Paintman
My husband like meat and potatoes. It’s hard to cook for someone who won’t eat vegetables other than corn. He will eat a little broccoli and Collie flower if it’s dunked in ranch or smothered in cheese. I some how manage.

My husband like meat and potatoes. It’s hard to cook for someone who won’t eat vegetables other than corn. He will eat a little broccoli and Collie flower if it’s dunked in ranch or smothered in cheese. I some how manage.
Ohhh, Lynne. Mine won't eat unless there are 3, count them, 3 items on his plate. And the preferred third item is green beans. I can make a casserole, try to serve it as such and suddenly there's cans popping and bread being buttered. MUST be 3 food items.

If I try to make a meatless meal? Cans of Spam are opening behind my back.

Ohhh, Lynne. Mine won't eat unless there are 3, count them, 3 items on his plate. And the preferred third item is green beans. I can make a casserole, try to serve it as such and suddenly there's cans popping and bread being buttered. MUST be 3 food items.

If I try to make a meatless meal? Cans of Spam are opening behind my back.
Oh I needed a laugh today lol.

The fall back bean is a can of baked beans. There is no escape. We even have "emergency" cans of beans. Maybe it's his past life as a cowboy....lol
He needs a cowboy hat to wear with his sweaters lol.

He needs a cowboy hat to wear with his sweaters lol.
He has one...lol He also had the long coat to go with it years ago.

We made quite a pair going out somewhere. Boho hippie chick and the cowboy...lol Like putting Stevie Nicks next to a country singer.

He has one...lol He also had the long coat to go with it years ago.

We made quite a pair going out somewhere. Boho hippie chick and the cowboy...lol Like putting Stevie Nicks next to a country singer.
Adorable , I can so picture it.

Reactions: Debi