Didn't see this one coming...

My Aunt had a drunk driver turn her all brick office building into a drive-through! He pulled up in front of her desk drunk as a skunk and accused her of pulling out in front of him. This was a real brick building with brick inside as well as out and not a brick veneer as most houses are. The bricks were the wall and not just coverings. His car was crushed and he was totally uninjured. I think that only a drunk could have survived that impact.

I read Tarot and have two rules. I never read for myself and I never read for friends. Some things you are much better off not knowing. I won't let the future ruin my present. We all will die and it is no advantage or pleasure to know when it is near. In my experience what I see is a general observation of what sort of has happened in the future that I am peeking into. This is totally different from a clairvoyant vision that seems to be more of a warning than a vision of a true future.

I did a reading for a close friend when I was first beginning to read tarot cards. I laid out something that was worse than anything that I had ever seen and to this day have seen nothing like it. A person CAN be consumed by evil. What I saw that night was a not so long life of unimaginable misery and endless mistakes as he turned into an evil person. I didn't know then how to fake it so I just told him that I saw nothing that I could understand and recast the cards. The second lay was more of the same so I just told him that I wasn't able to get anything. I blamed it on me and the fact that I may have done too many readings that day. It all was true as he wandered from the light and into the darkness. I NEVER read for someone that I cared about again. There was nothing that I could do, I TRIED. He chose that path. He lost everything including his soul of sorts and died a homeless, drug adicted drunk living on the streets in Houston.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
My Aunt had a drunk driver turn her all brick office building into a drive-through! He pulled up in front of her desk drunk as a skunk and accused her of pulling out in front of him. This was a real brick building with brick inside as well as out and not a brick veneer as most houses are. The bricks were the wall and not just coverings. His car was crushed and he was totally uninjured. I think that only a drunk could have survived that impact.

I read Tarot and have two rules. I never read for myself and I never read for friends. Some things you are much better off not knowing. I won't let the future ruin my present. We all will die and it is no advantage or pleasure to know when it is near. In my experience what I see is a general observation of what sort of has happened in the future that I am peeking into. This is totally different from a clairvoyant vision that seems to be more of a warning than a vision of a true future.

I did a reading for a close friend when I was first beginning to read tarot cards. I laid out something that was worse than anything that I had ever seen and to this day have seen nothing like it. A person CAN be consumed by evil. What I saw that night was a not so long life of unimaginable misery and endless mistakes as he turned into an evil person. I didn't know then how to fake it so I just told him that I saw nothing that I could understand and recast the cards. The second lay was more of the same so I just told him that I wasn't able to get anything. I blamed it on me and the fact that I may have done too many readings that day. It all was true as he wandered from the light and into the darkness. I NEVER read for someone that I cared about again. There was nothing that I could do, I TRIED. He chose that path. He lost everything including his soul of sorts and died a homeless, drug adicted drunk living on the streets in Houston.
Do you think that if you had warned him it would have changed his path? I’m guessing not or you would have tried.

I know that it wouldn't have mattered. When he started to slide I actually let him live with us for a while trying to help him get back on his feet. It was almost like he wanted to follow his path to destruction. I got him two different good jobs and he got fired from both within a couple of weeks. You can't show up for work drunk or stoned to the point of staggering and being almost incoherent and expect them to just look the other way. He made our life a living hell and I finally threw him out for stealing from us.

I know that it wouldn't have mattered. When he started to slide I actually let him live with us for a while trying to help him get back on his feet. It was almost like he wanted to follow his path to destruction. I got him two different good jobs and he got fired from both within a couple of weeks. You can't show up for work drunk or stoned to the point of staggering and being almost incoherent and expect them to just look the other way. He made our life a living hell and I finally threw him out for stealing from us.
You did all you could.