Did you...

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I know. And I'm kind of surprised that my parents didn't take me to one as a kid so I could experience it. That really would have been a treat.
When I was really young, we went to an A&W that still had kids on roller skates serving to cars. And the drive in always followed our dining out....the one I went to had a playground for kids with a train that went around it. I can tell you that playground would NEVER pass safety codes these days! lol

Reactions: Lynne

The Outlaw

Reaction score
When I was really young, we went to an A&W that still had kids on roller skates serving to cars. And the drive in always followed our dining out....the one I went to had a playground for kids with a train that went around it. I can tell you that playground would NEVER pass safety codes these days! lol
I've heard of A&W but I've never seen one around here. Sigh. No way that still isn't done for a taste of nostalgia.

Reactions: Debi
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I'm sorry I thought you meant the restaurant. I used to drink a lot of A&W until they just got harder to find around here.
I did mean the restaurant, but wanted to be sure you at least had tried the root beer! lol Nothing better than served carside in a frosty mug.

The Outlaw

Reaction score
I did mean the restaurant, but wanted to be sure you at least had tried the root beer! lol Nothing better than served carside in a frosty mug.
I'm def no stranger to the root beer. I drank it religiously. But the nearest A & W restaurant near me is nearly four and a half hours away.

Reactions: Debi
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
And now I have to add to my grocery list....root beer it is....lol

7Christie

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score