Did you get it?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
1670618445037.png

I remember buying a musket type cap gun when i was a kid and the airline held it for me till flight was over. Was damn funny when the stewardess got on the pa and said will Steve please come and claim his gun lol. The passengers were looking all around and saw me taking it back lol. I wish i could've gotten real guns when i was a kid. I only remember once when my father took me target shooting. That was very fun. I still have that gun here at my house.

I remember buying a musket type cap gun when i was a kid and the airline held it for me till flight was over. Was damn funny when the stewardess got on the pa and said will Steve please come and claim his gun lol. The passengers were looking all around and saw me taking it back lol. I wish i could've gotten real guns when i was a kid. I only remember once when my father took me target shooting. That was very fun. I still have that gun here at my house.
lol

For the life of me, I have no idea why I wanted that thing, other than it made a LOT of noise and would annoy my mom...lol

lol

For the life of me, I have no idea why I wanted that thing, other than it made a LOT of noise and would annoy my mom...lol
Well...they would be the ONLY reasons haha. Of course would've had to keep it from my older brother. He'd find a way to take it apart and not be able to put it back together lol.

I remember one year I wanted a kitchen. If you don't know about these, they were basically big cardboard put togethers of stove, fridge , counter top and sink and a cabinet type thing for your goodies. I know my parents were struggling during that time but somehow I got the whole thing including the fake food and dishes to go with it.

1670636177181.png