Did you get it?

I always wanted a dog for Christmas but never got one. I saved up and bought my first terrier at 12, that multiplied to six terriers and have always had at least six dogs since. I did have 13 at one time, lol.

I remember one year I wanted a kitchen. If you don't know about these, they were basically big cardboard put togethers of stove, fridge , counter top and sink and a cabinet type thing for your goodies. I know my parents were struggling during that time but somehow I got the whole thing including the fake food and dishes to go with it.

View attachment 44496
Judging by the red hair, not sure if that is Debi or my sister Debbie lol.

I remember one year I wanted a kitchen. If you don't know about these, they were basically big cardboard put togethers of stove, fridge , counter top and sink and a cabinet type thing for your goodies. I know my parents were struggling during that time but somehow I got the whole thing including the fake food and dishes to go with it.

View attachment 44496
brownies-started-baking-my-easy-bake-oven-1979-are-ready-if-guys-want-one-ir-kenner-east-bake...jpeg

Reactions: Selectric
Well...they would be the ONLY reasons haha. Of course would've had to keep it from my older brother. He'd find a way to take it apart and not be able to put it back together lol.
That reminds me of the way my brothers always broke my dolls . By accident, of course!

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric

View attachment 44496
They had one of those in my kindergarten class.