Did you ever...

We used to like the bucket of water on the top of the door trick. We stopped doing this after a friend tried it on their brother leaving him brain damaged after the bucket fell full on his head. I have always hated practical jokes since then.

Oh my yes! I engaged in more than my fair share of prank calls. I even had a cast of "characters" I would play, each with a different voice, personality, even family history and childhood experiences for whether turned out the way they did. These things didn't really come up on the calls but it helped to have that information already fleshed out so these characters were more than just me doing a silly voice.

I also engaged in the occasional TP party. Once while at a fairly dull party, two of my friends and I took all the toilet paper from every bathroom in the house, went out front and TP'd the house while the party was going on inside then called the cops from that same house to report a wild, out of control party. The three of us then joined the rest of the people and waited for the police to show up.

Of course there was also the time I snuck into the high school the weekend before finals and glued all the classroom doors shut.

We made the usual prank phone calls, like ordering pizza with anchovies to people we didn't like. Like Tworivers, I hope the universe forgives me. I never vandalized anything tho., a little toilet paper on trees or soap that washed off on devils' night once or twice. lol.

We used to like the bucket of water on the top of the door trick. We stopped doing this after a friend tried it on their brother leaving him brain damaged after the bucket fell full on his head. I have always hated practical jokes since then.
Oh that is horrible, did he ever recover?

Oh my yes! I engaged in more than my fair share of prank calls. I even had a cast of "characters" I would play, each with a different voice, personality, even family history and childhood experiences for whether turned out the way they did. These things didn't really come up on the calls but it helped to have that information already fleshed out so these characters were more than just me doing a silly voice.

I also engaged in the occasional TP party. Once while at a fairly dull party, two of my friends and I took all the toilet paper from every bathroom in the house, went out front and TP'd the house while the party was going on inside then called the cops from that same house to report a wild, out of control party. The three of us then joined the rest of the people and waited for the police to show up.

Of course there was also the time I snuck into the high school the weekend before finals and glued all the classroom doors shut.
I think you win with the school trick lol.

Another bad one was my grandmother's friend when she was a kid. He was a very quiet boy about 12 and got bullied often. Some of these bullies held his head on the railway track when a train was coming, letting him go at the last minute. He suffered seizures a lot after that and also died young. It still upset my gran 80 years later.