Did you ever watch the Syfy Channel's Beyond Belief's "Graffiti"?

Thats an unusual happening I'd never read. Music that resonated back then but not now. It's never changed for myself but some bands took some time to jive with me.

When The Floyd chills me to the bone with their multiple prophetic lines that eerily parallel the sad events inside the Big Apple! I listen even closer to it the next time I hear the same lines and sounds from 1986 in England vs a 1939 event in my home town.

Remember to watch for "the sun that burned a fiery red" one day.

Thanks Lynne!

MK IV ∆=⚾
I think it’s as simple as music being relatable at a time in our life.

I know you wanted "on topic" replies re Floyd, but I'm going to throw a thought out there for ya. Many musicians, including those of the Moody Blues and Floyd, have commented over the years that they feel music has been "downloaded" or sent to them via the universe. Some may call that a muse. My point being, with some of the synchronistic music, it may be possible that the universe itself is "sending" the musical ideas directly to the musicians...sometimes in advance of events. So, would you consider that a musical warning? And are these musicians more open to receive the information than others?

The Moody Blues had an early UFO encounter. (Before Hayward) Those involved said they received some of their musical ideas shortly after that.

Reactions: Paintman